Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

aprilia_fidthy14 Goldilocks (simple version)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aprilia_fidthy14

aprilia_fidthy14 Goldilocks (simple version) Empty
PostSubject: aprilia_fidthy14 Goldilocks (simple version)   aprilia_fidthy14 Goldilocks (simple version) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:12 am

Goldilocks and the Three Bears

A long time ago, there was a bear family. There were daddy bear, mommy bear, and the baby bear. They lived in the forest. One day, The Family went to recreation. When they left the house, there was a girl that named Goldilocks. She knocked the door. And she entered the house. She saw three chairs. She tried daddy’s chair
“Too hard. I don’t like this chair. Then, she tried mommy’s chair.
“Too soft!” she said. After that, she tried baby’s chair.
“I like this chair, this is comfortable” but, sunddenly, the chair was broken. She walked to the dining room. She saw three bowls of porridge. She was very hungry. So, she ate daddy’s porridge.
“Ouch! Too hot!” she said. And then, she ate mommy’s porridge.
“It’s too cold!” she said again. Then, she ate baby’s porridge.
“Wow! It’s delicious” she said happily. She ate that porridge until finished. After that, she walked to the bedroom. She tried daddy’s bed, “Too hard!” she said. She tried mommy’s bed, “Too soft” finally, she tried baby’s bed and sleep on it.
When the family was back to the house, they were shocked when they saw their chair.
“Who’s sit on my chair?!” daddy said.
“Who’s sit on my chair?” mommy said.
“Who’s break my chair?” baby said.
“Hey! Who’s eat my porridge?!”baby’s said angrily. And the last, they saw their bed.
“Who’s sleep on my bed?” baby said. Goldilocks woke up. They found Goldilocks slept on the baby’s bed. Finally, daddy bear chased away her from their house.
Back to top Go down

aprilia_fidthy14 Goldilocks (simple version)
Page 1 of 1