Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Goldilocks and the Three Bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aliyahsukarya

Goldilocks and the Three Bears Empty
PostSubject: Goldilocks and the Three Bears   Goldilocks and the Three Bears I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:02 pm

One day, there were three bears who lived in the forrest. They would go to the swimming pool. Papa bears said “Yeah, today is a good day sunny , so we can swim.” And mama bears said “Let’s go to swimming pool.” “Yeah, we will go to swimming pool. We will swim, eat, play, etc” said baby bears. Then they went to swimming pool by their yellow car. They were very happy to go.
When they went by their car. There was a girl who saw bears family went to swimming pool, she was Goldilocks and she wanted to enter the bear’s house, so she entered that house. She saw a television, laptop, handphone then she took it, she stole bear’s thing Twisted Evil . Wow, but she was very hungry and she saw three bowls of porridge. She wanted to eat first before she took the things to her house.
She ate the first bowl, it was papa bear’s porridge and she said “Oh no No , it’s too hot.” then she ate the second bowl, it was mama bear’s porridge and she said “Oh, it’s too cold.” Then she ate the third bowl, it was baby bear’s porridge and she said “Yeah, that’s right Very Happy .” But suddenly praaang! affraid The bowl broke, “Haaah, oh no!” she was panicked and she cleaned it so quickly. She was tired then she sat on the chair but it was too hard, then she sat on another chair but it was too soft, then she sat on another chair, but it was too small and preek! That chair was broken. Oh no, Goldilocks made bear’s thing were broke.
She was afraid, she wanted to go but she was very tired and sleepy. She wanted to sleep for a minute. But she was very sleepy, so she slept for a longtime Sleep . Suddenly, papa bear, mama bear, and baby bear came. They saw a girl who slept on their bed. “Haaaah, who is that?” said mama bears. “aaaaa, my chair, my porridge! Mom, look at this!” shouted baby bears. “Why baby?” said mama bears. “My chair was broke, my porridge, there isn’t my porridge in my bowl. I think someone had eat my porridge.” Said baby bears.
“Oh no, where is my laptop?” said papa bears. “I think, the girl in our bedroom is thief.” Said mama bears. Then they walked to their bedroom and they said “You are thief. Please go out, or..” “Hah, I’m not thief, I’m not thief, sure.” Said Goldilocks panic. “aaaaaaa, you’re lie!” said mama bears. Then papa bears killed Goldilocks…
-the end-
Back to top Go down

Goldilocks and the Three Bears
Page 1 of 1