Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Goldilocks and the 3 Bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sellamaul

sellamaul

Goldilocks and the 3 Bears Empty
PostSubject: Goldilocks and the 3 Bears   Goldilocks and the 3 Bears I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Once upon a time, there was a little girl. Her name was Goldilocks. One day, she went to the woods. She went to the woods because she was very very very bored in that day. And she tought in the woods she could refreshing her mind eventough for just some hours.
She walked slowly to enjoyed her “refreshing day”. Minute to minute become an hours. She walked further from her house. And she felt hungry. So, she decided to go home. But, when she go back, she didn’t know way to go home.
When she walked, suddenly she saw a biiiiig house. Because she was hungry, she decided to knocked the door. Tok…tok…tok… but no answered. She tried again.
“Hello… any body….” When she knocked, the door was opened.
“Ow..unlocked.” and Glodilocks entered the house. In this house, she saw big chairs, beds, and bowls.
“Bowls! Hm…” like found a treasure, Glodilocks took the bowl. The biggest bowl. In the bowl, there was porridge. She ate the first bowl.
“Huh..hah…i..hu..how..(it’s too hot)!!” Glodilocks shouted when her mouth full of porridge. She tried the next bowl.
“Hh..brr…it’s too c..cold” Goldilocks said. So she tried the last bowl.
“Hm.. it’s just right~” the last bowl had a good taste. But, because the last bowl was the smallest bowl, she ate the porridge until the bowl was empty.
“Huaaah…I’m full..” Goldilocks went to the living room. She wanted to sit. So she sat on the first chair.
“Iw..this chair is too hard” said Goldilocks to the first chair. Then, she tried the second chair.
“It’s…to…sooooft…” said Goldilocks. She tried the last chair.
“Hm… it’s a good chair” said Goldilocks when she sat on the last chair.
Some minute later…
BRAKK!! The chair was broken.
“O-ow.. I broke the chair..” so she went to bedroom. She was sleepy, she tried the first bed.
“AW! It’s too hard for being a bed, it’s a table I think..” said Goldilocks. She tried the second bed.
“And this bed is TOO SOFT..it’s like marshmallow I think..” said Goldilocks. So she tried the last bed.
“Hm…it’s just a right bed. Huaaam~” and Goldilocks felt a sleep.
In her dream, there were 3 bears coming to the house and the bears were angry to her. And suddenly she woke up. When she opened her eyes, THERE WERE 3 BEARS IN FRONT OF HER.
“Hey you! Who are you?!” the biggest bear, maybe ‘papa bear’ asked to her.
“Huaam~ I’m Goldilocks..” said Goldilocks.
“What are you doin’ here?! Go away!!” the second biggest bear,maybe ‘mama bear’ shouted to Glodilocks.
“What?! You want to make me go from here?! NO!” said Goldilocks angrily. The bears family was wondered with her. It’s our house, right? Why she angry to them? said mama bear in her heart.
“Why you angry?” the smallest bear, maybe ‘baby bear’ said to her “Oh ya, you ate my porridge, broke my chair, and slept on my bed”
Goldilocks just said “Whatever.. I’ll go now. Bye~” and then she went to the door.
“What the story about hah?” Papa bear confused.
-The End-
Back to top Go down
http://maulasella.blogspot.com

Goldilocks and the 3 Bears
Page 1 of 1