Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Goldilocks and the three bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nisa Gunadi

Goldilocks and the three bears Empty
PostSubject: Goldilocks and the three bears   Goldilocks and the three bears I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:23 pm

GOLDILOCKS AND THREE BEARS

Long time ago, there lived three bears in the beautiful house. There were Papa Bear, Mama Bear, and Baby bear. One day, Papa Bear said “it is a good day, let’s go to the park”. They went to the park.

Goldilocks went to the woods. She saw a little house in the middle of the woods. And she knocked the door and said “anybody home?” but no answered from the house, so she did that again, she said “anybody home?” but no answer again. So, she decided to enter the house. She opened the door, and went to the bathroom. When she entered the bathroom, she saw there were three toothbrushes. She brushed her teeth with Papa Bear’s brush, Goldilocks said “oh no, it is too big”. She brushed her teeth with Mama Bear’s brush, Goldilocks said “oh no, it is too small”. And she tried another toothbrush. She brushed her teeth with Baby bear’s brush, she said “yeah.. That is right..mmm” Goldilocks had brush her teeth.

After that, Goldilocks went to the cupboard. She saw there were three clothes. Goldilocks wore Papa Bear’s clothes, and she said “arrgh.. It is too thick”. And she wore Mama Bear’s clothes, and she said “brrr.. It is too thin”. And she wore Baby Bear’s clothes, and she said “yuhuuuu.. That is right” krek, krek “o wow I have broken the Baby Bear’s clothes”.

Next, she went to the second floor. She went to the bedroom. And Goldilocks saw there were three beds. Goldilocks slept on Papa Bear’s bed, and she said “aaw.. It is too hard”. Goldilocks slept on Mama Bear’s bed, and she said “oh no, it is too soft”. And Goldilocks slept on Baby Bear’s bed, she said “yippiie.. That is right”. Goldilocks felt so sleepy and she was sleeping on Baby Bear’s bed.
Five hours later, Papa Bear, Mama Bear, and Baby Bear were go home. And they were opened the door and went to the bathroom. Papa Bear said “who had used my brush? Arrggh”. Mama Bear said “who had used my brush? Hufft”. Baby Bear said “who had used my brush? Huuh”.

Then, they opened their cupboard. Papa Bear said “who had used my clothes? Gggrr”. Mama Bear said “who had used my clothes? Hhmpp”. Baby Bear said “who had broken my clothes? Hiks. I have not clothes any more. Hiks”.

After that, they went to the bedroom. And they were very shocked. Papa Bear said “who had slept on my bed?”. And Mama Bear said “who had slept on my bed? Mm”. And Baby Bear said “wow, look at my bed! There is a girl who had slept on our bed!”. Goldilocks woke up. “oh no! I am trouble” Goldilocks screamed. Goldilocks was panic. She was running to go out from that house before Bear’s Family be more angry to her. “Huaaaaa…. I am scary” Goldilocks cried.

Name : Afifah Luthfiati MG flower
Class : X.1
Back to top Go down

Goldilocks and the three bears
Page 1 of 1