Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Goldilocks and the Three Bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
diana JLC

Goldilocks and the Three Bears Empty
PostSubject: Goldilocks and the Three Bears   Goldilocks and the Three Bears I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:10 pm

GOLDILOCKS

Long time ago, there were three bears. They were papa bear, mama bear, and baby bear. They were so very happy and prosperous. One day, they went to the woods. They would picnic in the woods. They went to woods with very happy. Very Happy
A few minutes later, a girl with named Goldilocks found their house and she didn’t find anybody in house. Goldilocks opened the door and she went to the kitchen. In the kitchen, she found three porridges and she ate it. “ Hmm… I am so full!” After that, Goldilocks broke their chair, also broke papa bear’s bed and mama bear’s bed. Finally, she had been sleeping in baby bear’s bed. “ Grouk…hufthh..grouk..hufthh…” Sleep
After that, three bears came. They were shocked when see their porridges. “ Hei! Who did eat my porridge?” Papa bear said. “ Ohh, my porridge! Who did eat my porridge?” Mama bear said. “ Arghh, these some one who finished my porridge.” Baby bear said. They were shocked when see their chair also.”My chair is broke. Who did this?”Papa bear said. ” Oww, my chair is broke. Who did this?” Mama bear said. “ Hahh! Who did this? My chair is broke. I am so mad! Uhh…” Baby bear said. After that, they were going to their room, they saw their bed broke and when the baby bear saw his bed, he found Goldilocks. Shocked “Ouch, who is she?” Baby bear yelled. Goldilocks waked up and said. “ Hi! I am Goldilocks, I am… I am… I am…sorry...” They were so angry to Goldilocks. Mad “ Go to home... Go to home….!!!!!” Papa bear said. “ Go to your home and you don’t have to come back to here!” Baby bear said. Goldilocks runed to over the door. “ Aaaa………aaaaa….” affraid Goldilocks yelled.
Back to top Go down

Goldilocks and the Three Bears
Page 1 of 1