Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE BEARS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azmi F Rahmah

GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE BEARS Empty
PostSubject: GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE BEARS   GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE BEARS I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Long, long, long time ago. In the beautiful woods there were three bears.
Papa bear’s, mama bear’s, and baby bear’s.
One day, the family bears invited papa bear’s friends to get a picnic. So, they were went to the central woods.
When the three bears gone. A beautiful girls named Goldilocks walked in the woods and she is sang. Suddenly, she found a big house, she went to the house and entered at house. She went to the dining room. she saw three porridge in there. She took the biggest bowl, that papa bear’s bowl and tried it “hmm..this is so delicious but its to much!” and she took the second bowl, that mama bear’s bowl “aah..this is porridge is so cold!” and the last, she took the smaller bowl, that baby bear’s bowl “hmm..that’s right. Yummy!” and she ate it off.
After that, she went to the living room. She saw three chairs in there. She tried the biggest chair, that papa bear’s chair and sat it “auuu..it’s so hard!” next, she tried the second chair, that mama bear’s chair and sat it “uuuh..its so soft!” the last, she tried the smaller chair, that baby bear’s chair and sat it “hmm..that’s right!”. Suddenly,braaaaaak! “ups, o ow..” the chair was broken. She scared but “hoaaam” she felt tired and then when she went to the bedroom. She saw three bed in there. She tried the biggest bed, that’s papa bears’ bed and she said “oooh..it’s so hard, I don’t like it!” next, she tried the second bed, that’s mama bear’s bed and she said “huft, the taste like before!” the last, she tried the smaller bed, that’s baby bear’s bed and she said “hmm..that’s right!” and she slept on the bed.
Suddenly, when Goldilocks slept in the baby bear’s bed, the three bears came. They went to the dining room and “wow! Who had eat my porridge?” said papa bear’s. “oh my god! Who had eat my porridge too?” said mama bear’s and baby bear’s said “mom, dad. Who had eat my porridge and I don’t have any porridge now!”.
And then, they went to the living room. “someone, had sit on my chair!” said papa bear’s. “someone had sit on my chair too!” said mama bear’s and baby bear’s said “someone had sit on my chair and the chair is broke. I don’t have chair again!”.
After that, they went to the bedroom. They felt that there was something different in here. “why my bed is so messy? Who had sleep in my bed?” said papa bear’s. “wow! Who had sleep in my bed too?” said mama bear’s and baby bear’s said “who had sleep in my bed and she still in there. Momy, daddy she still in there!” shouted baby bear’s. “HAH?!?” goldilocks awoke because the sound of three bears. Papa and mama bear’s approached. “who are you? Why where you here?”. Goldilocks was scared “im sorry”. “okey, go out NOW! Hush hush hush!” shouted papa bear’s. and finally, goldilocks went away from that house and ran to her house.

THE END
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1