Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

goldilocks and three bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zulfalina

goldilocks and three bears Empty
PostSubject: goldilocks and three bears   goldilocks and three bears I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:58 pm

GOLDILOCKS AND THREE BEARS

Once upon a time in the forrest. there were three bears who lived in the home. There was strong papa bear, there was kind mama bear, and there was cute baby bear.
That morning was shine day. Papa bear said “this morning is shine day,mama bear,baby bear lets go to the park. Come on honey!”. And then papa bear, mama bear, and baby bear went to park with an old motorcycle.
Now nobady in their house. suddenly goldilocks entered that house and then..... “aawwiiecch~ it’s so disgusting! “ she steped on pup chicken. Goldilocks said “oh no!! I’am hungry but I don’t like it! “. Goldilocks walked in to the dinning room. And she saw three bowl of porridge “oh no.. thanks god you give me porridge in the morning, I like it”. Goldilocks ate papa bear porridge, and she said ”huhuhaaha.. it’s too hot make my tongue like burning”. She ate mama bear porridge, and she said “huh! It’s cold make my tongue like freez”. And the last she ate baby bear porridge, and she said “aha! This porridge it’s just right! Nyamii~ it’s time to eat”.
After ate she felt tired and she wanted to sat on chair. Goldilocks sat on papa bear chair, and she said “it’s too hard! “. She sat on mama bear chair, and she said “it’s too soft” she tired to sat on baby bear chair, she said “aha! It’s right! “. Suddenly.... BRUUUK! The baby bear chair was broke “ooww~ what this I do?”.
She went to the bedroom. She slept on papa bear bed, she said “argh~ it’s too hard!”. She slept on mama bear bed, she said “it’s too soft”. She slept too baby bear bed, and she said “yeah~ that right! This bed it’s very cozy!”.
Suddenly three bears came to there house. When baby bear opened the door and the y looked at footprint someone, and she said “ mama what is this?”, answered mama bear “I don’t know darling”. They went to dinningroom, and they looked at porridge. Papa bear said “oh no.. who had eat my porridge?”, mama bear looked at porridge, and she said “who had eat my porridge?”, baby bear looked at porridge, baby bear said ”who had eat all up my porridge?”. And they looked at chair. Papa bear said “who had sit on my chair?, mama bear looked at her chair, and she said “ who had sit my chair?” baby bear looked at his chair, and he said “mama~ look at my chair.. who had sit my chair?”. Baby bear said “right now I will catch you!”, baby bear angry. They went to bedroom. And papa bear looked his bed. And he said “someone has slept on my bed”. Mama bear looked her bed, and she said “someone has slept on my bed”.
And baby bear looked his bed, and he said “someone has slept on my bed and oh no she still my bed! Papa here she is the theif!”. And papa bear said “ who are you? Go way from my house! Right now!”. Baby bear said “hem! Go way! Go way!”.
And goldilocks went from three bears house..

~The end~
Back to top Go down

goldilocks and three bears
Page 1 of 1