Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Goldilocks and the three bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silmi Nadiyah

Silmi Nadiyah

Goldilocks and the three bears Empty
PostSubject: Goldilocks and the three bears   Goldilocks and the three bears I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:22 pm

GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE BEARS
Once upon a time, there were three Bears. They were mama bear, Papa bear and Baby bear.
When they were going to the picnic, Goldilocks came. She knocked the door and she went into Bear’s house. Then she saw three porridge on table. The first porridge was very hot, the second porridge was cold and the last was just right for her. She had eat their porridge.
After eating, she sat on Papa bear’s chair. But, it was very big and so hard for her. She walked until Mama bear’s chair and sat. But, it was big and soft for her. And the last, she sat on the Baby bear’s chair. It was suitable for her.
After she sat, she slept at. The first, she slept on Papa bear’s bed. But, Papa bear’s bed was hard for her. She moved to the Mama bear’s bed. But, it was hard too. The last, she slept on Baby bear’s bed and it was suitable too for her.
When Bear’s family came, they more shocked when they saw their porridge,
“Who is eat my porridge?” Papa bear’s said.
“Who is eat my porridge?” Said Mama bear.
“Who is eat my porridge and nothing porridge in my bowl.” Baby bear angry.
Then, they going to the living room and saw their chair.
“Who is sit on my chair?” Said Papa bear.
“Who is sit on my chair too?” Said Mama bear.
“Who is sit on my chair and she break my chair” Baby bear angry.
Next, they enter to the bed room and they shocked when they saw their bed.
“Who is sleep on my bed?” Said Papa bear.
“Who is sleep on my bed too?” Said Mama bear too.
“Who is sleep on my bed and she still on my bed?” Baby bear shocked because it. “Who is she?” Asked Baby bear.
“I’m sorry! I am Goldilocks. I’m just hungry and i’m sleepy. So, i take a rest at here. I’m sorry because of this” Said Goldilocks.
“No problem, honey! You can stay here or you can play with Baby bear!” Said Mama bear.
“Thank you”
Back to top Go down

Goldilocks and the three bears
Page 1 of 1