Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

goldilocks and the 3 bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shopam mujahidah

goldilocks and the 3 bears Empty
PostSubject: goldilocks and the 3 bears    goldilocks and the 3 bears I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Goldilocks and the 3 bears.

A long long long time ago, in the beautiful woods. Goldilocks went to the woods, she searched food, drink, or whatever, and she found a house. She tought “ may be, in this house, I can find any food, any drink, hohohohoh….” And she entered to this house, and in that house, goldilocks did not find people.
That house was house 3 bears, they were: Papa bear, Mama bear, And baby bear. In that house, Goldilocks ate all food, but she liked baby bear’s food ( porridge) ow, Goldilocks like porridge. After she ate, she took a bath their bathroom .After that, she sat on a baby bear’s chair and baby bear’s chair broke because her hohoho…. Goldilocks broke all of things in that house. After that, she slept in a baby bear’s bed ow, actually Goldilocks like everything baby bear’s things.
And five hours later, 3 bears (papa bear, mama bear, and baby bear) were back to their house . And they were surprised, because all of things in their house was broken. From their food, chair, and the last was their bed room,“ oh my food” baby bear said. “ oh my chair was broken” baby bear said. And they were surprised when they saw their bedroom.
Goldilocks slept in their bedroom. “ who is this?” papa bear, mama bear, and baby bear said. They cried together. hahahaha…. But, papa bear said “ why we cried ? lets we wake her up” they said “ Wake up! Wake up! “ after Goldilocks woke up she was surprised, and papa bear said “ who are you? Get out of my house!” and Goldilocks went out of their house, and bear’s family life was happy ever after. Hohohohoh….
Back to top Go down

goldilocks and the 3 bears
Page 1 of 1