Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

goldilocks and three bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nita Irawan

Nita Irawan

goldilocks and three bears Empty
PostSubject: goldilocks and three bears   goldilocks and three bears I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:53 pm

Goldilocks and Three Bears

Once upon a time there were three bears. They were papa bear, mama bear and baby bear. One day papa bear said “today is a shiny day, lets go to the beach”. Mama bear and baby bear said “okay, let’s go to the beach”.
Suddenly, goldilocks came to their house. She knocked the door “anybody home ??”. but no answered from the house and she decided to entrance the home. And she went to dinning room and she saw three porridge. Then she decided to eat papa’s bear porridge and said “ohh no, it’s soo hot..”. Goldilocks tried to eat mama’s bear porridge “mmm,,it’s soo cold”. She never gave up and tried again to eat baby’s bear porridge “yeah,, that’s right! I like it!”. and she spent the porridge
After she ate the porridge she went to living room. In there she saw three chairs. First goldilocks sat on papa’s bear chair and said “its too hard and make me uncomfortable”. She tried sat on mama’s bear “ its too soft but make me same fell. Then goldilock tried to sat on baby’s bear “ that’s good chair make me comfortable”. But the chair was broken “ooooo..I didn’t do anything”. With innocent face she went to bed room and saw three bed in there. Goldilocks slept on papa’s bear bed “ its too hard”. Then she went to mama’s bear bed and said “it too soft, I don’t like it !”. the last goldilocks slept on baby’s bear bed “ its comfortable and make me sleepy”.
A few minutes letter when goldilocks thightly. Papa, mama and baby bear came to their house. They saw dinning room was messy. Papa and mama bears didn’t understand. Then they saw baby’s bear chair was broken. When papa bear, mama bear, and baby bear went to bed room. They saw goldilocks was sleepy “she was still here, lets go cactch her “. Goldilocks woke up and ran a way. Finally, papa bear, mama bear and baby bear never saw goldilocks again.

Back to top Go down

goldilocks and three bears
Page 1 of 1