Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE BEARS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
khairanimufidah

khairanimufidah

GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE BEARS Empty
PostSubject: GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE BEARS   GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE BEARS I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Once upon a time… there lived three bears in forest. Some day there was a child walked in the forest… and you can call child goldilocks! When goldilocks walked in the forest… she found some house behind the big tree. That is beautiful house. She was curious and entered the house.
When she was enter the house, she looked three porridge on the table and she put spoon beside porridge and she tried the big porridge on the table and she shouted “ouch!” and said “it so very hot!!” and then she tried again to eat the next porridge from the big porridge and she shouted again “hueks!” she said “it so very cold!” ‘hmm… the first, it so very hot! The second it so very cold and… so I think the third it so very not delicious!’ she thought. (Srak! Srak! Bruk!) “aaaah..” (prang!) she looked for mug in cupboard but she made the kitchen is mess up! “aaargh! Aha!” she found it! So, she mixed the first porridge and the second porridge and threw the third porridge. And she ate mix porridge “mmm.. this very delicious porridge!” she said “now.. I need some chair”.
When she looked for some chair, she saw small library and she found three chair, big chair, normal chair and small chair. She was enter and brought mug porridge and she tried the big chair “oho! It so very big chair, I feel this chair is too big for me” she said and she stood. next she tried the small chair “mmm… it so very comfortable” she shake the chair, suddenly…. (bruk!) goldilocks fell down from the chair. “akh! It’s not strong chair!” she said angrily. “right The last chair” she said and sat in the normal chair “mm… it’s not bad” “mm… soft… and make me comfortable… right… mm… hooaah… I’m tired…”goldilocks sleepy. She stood and walked looking for bed. And then she found three beds and she tried one by one and she felt comfortable on the big bed ‘because the small bed is very hard bed and the normal bed is not true bed’ she thought. And she felt asleep. Suddenly three bears arrived and saw mess! They saw their house is in mess and baby bear cried porridge is gone and baby bears chair was broke! And three bears saw goldilocks slept on papa bears bed. And papa bear was very angry! “aaaurgh..” papa bear shouted. And goldilocks woke up because it! “what are you doing in my house?!” mama bear asked.
“I… I…” goldilocks scared. “no problem.. but because you have make my house mess! You must be house maid in my house to forever you live!” papa bear said. “no… no…. I don’t want….” Goldilocks shouted and….
“hah! Hah! Hah! Hah!” goldilocks woke up from long sleep under tree in forest.
So, it just long…. Dream… ^_^
Back to top Go down

GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE BEARS
Page 1 of 1