Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Goldilocks and three bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hajrin fauziyah

hajrin fauziyah

Goldilocks and three bears  Empty
PostSubject: Goldilocks and three bears    Goldilocks and three bears  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Once upon a time, there was life bear family. One day the bear family leave their house.
When Goldilocks wolked in the forest she pound a house. Goldilocks knocked the door. But, nobody there. Goldilocks entered that house.
She was very hungry, than she went to the dinningroom. In there she saw three bowl porridge. She ate first porridge. That papa bear’s porridge. She said “ oh… it’s too hot”. She ate second porridge. That mama bear’s porridge. She said “ owh.. it’s too cold”. Than Goldilocks ate the last porridge. That baby bear’s porridge. She said “ hmm… it’s right”. And goldilocks ate it all up.
After that she felt tired. She wanted to sat on chair. She saw three chair. She sat on first chair. That papa bear’s chair. She said “ oh… it’s too hard”. She sat on second chair. That mama bear’s chair. She said “ owh.. it’s too soft”. Than Goldilocks sat on the last chair. That baby bear’s chair. She said “ hmm… it’s right”. But, suddenly the chair was broke.
After that she went to badroom. She saw three bad. She slept on first bad. That papa bear’s bad. She said “ oh… it’s too hard”. She slept on second bad. That mama bear’s bad. She said “ owh.. it’s too soft”. Than Goldilocks slept on the last bad. That baby bear’s bad. She said “ hmm… it’s right” she felt as sleep.

Suddenly three bears came to the house. They saw the door was open. Baby bear went to dinningroom. He saw his porridge. Baby bear cried” mama… papa. who had eat my porridge all up” than mama and papa bear came to dinningroom their saw someone was ate their porridge too.
Than they look their chair. Than mama bear cried “oh… who had sit in my chair?”. And Papa bear cried “oh… who had sit in my chair too?”. Baby bear saw his chair. He cried “oh.., who had broke my chair?”. That all made they felt so angry.
After that when they went to the badroom. Their saw their bad. mama and papa bear cried “ oh… someone had sleeping im my bad?”. And papa bear cried “ oh… someone had sleeping im my bad too?”.Baby bear look his bad. He cried “ oh.. no, who are sleeping on my bad?”. Hear bears screamed, goldilocks woke up. She afraid and run away to the forest.
Back to top Go down

Goldilocks and three bears
Page 1 of 1