Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

goldilocks and the three big bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dhiyaganteng

goldilocks and the three big bears Empty
PostSubject: goldilocks and the three big bears   goldilocks and the three big bears I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:06 pm

Goldilocks and the three Big Bears
One day there was a girl named goldilocks. She had gold locks so that was why she had that name. In one morning she went out for a walk but in a short distance she was tired, oh my goldilocks why were you so easy to get tired? But hey it was one hot morning anyway, But because Goldilocks lived in tundra so it was cold as always.
In her little journey she saw a really nice Igloo, a big and beautiful igloo, it’s actually the three bears’ house. After seeing the igloo she in extremely surprising speed went in ----without knocking the door first, then suddenly “UAAAARGH” goldilocks screamed very loudly. She saw one bear, a very BIG BOM BOM bear dead in the middle of living room, then she opened a door in the ground and jumped into them, she then stood in the dining room, and then she run to the bed room and she saw a little bear dead on the bed, and she got scared, se rushly went out and saw a mother bear stood and brought a super duper big AK-47 and M4A1 grenadier, she seemed very angry about something. Goldilocks got scared and in a super-duper-ultra fast she ran out, but something pulled her jacket, she screamed “HELP!” but no one answered, mother bear who pulled her jacket asked “why are you here little girl? We were in the middle of making films” “oh my God!...silly me! I’m so sorry…” Goldilocks answered and then laugh
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

goldilocks and the three big bears
Page 1 of 1