Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

goldilocks and the three bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nadya nur afifa

nadya nur afifa

goldilocks and the three bears  Empty
PostSubject: goldilocks and the three bears    goldilocks and the three bears  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:51 pm

Once upon a time,there were three bears live in the forest. They were papa bear, mama bear,and baby bear.
Papa was tall and big, mama was not tall and not short and last,baby bear was short.
One day,Goldi Locks opened the door of bears house. They had,three bowls of porridge,three
chairs,And three beds.

Goldi Locks , saw three bowls of porridge, papa’s bowls was very large it was hot, mama’s bowl was
medium it was cold and last baby’s bowl was small it was yummy porridge,this was just right. 

So, goldilocks walked into the living room where she saw three chairs. Goldilocks sat in the first chair to rest her feet.
"This chair is too big!" she exclaimed.
So she sat in the second chair.
"This chair is too big, too!" she whined.
So she tried the last and smallest chair.
"Ahhh, this chair is just right," she sighed. But just as she settled down into the chair to rest, it broke into pieces!

Goldilocks was very tired by this time, so she went upstairs to the bedroom. She lay down in the first bed, but it was too hard. Then she lay in the second bed, but it was too soft. Then she lay down in the third bed and it was just right. Goldilocks fell asleep.

Suddenly papa bear, mama bear and baby bear opened the door, they are very confused.

They were very angry to see a little girl (goldilocks) into the house. Just then, Goldilocks woke up and saw the three bears. She screamed, "Help me! Help me!" And she jumped up and ran out of the room.

Goldilocks ran down the stairs, opened the door, and ran away into the forest. "Thank you papa bear, mama bear and baby bear." cried Goldilocks. And she never returned to the house of the three bears.

THE END Smile

Back to top Go down

goldilocks and the three bears
Page 1 of 1