Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Three Bears and Goldilocks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
khonsarofifah

Three Bears and Goldilocks  Empty
PostSubject: Three Bears and Goldilocks    Three Bears and Goldilocks  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:35 am

Goldilocks and Three Bears

Once there was a girl, named Goldilocks. Goldilocks always did opposite from her family said. If her dad said to don’t climb the tree, she climbed the tree. If her brother said to don’t read scary book, she read the book. And one day, her mom said to don’t go to the forest alone, guess what? Of course she went to the forest.

When she walked around the forest, she found a small house. Her curious appeared. So, she looked around before and entered the house. She peeked that house and ooh there’s nobody.

“Hm, I think there’s nobody here. Okay I mean.. It’s time to plaaay!” said Goldilocks.

She walked around the house, and she found small dining room. Wait, wait, wait, uh what’s that? said Goldilocks to herself. Oh, there were three bowls of yummy porridges. And she heared the sound of her stomach

“Hm, I think it’s time for have lunch. So what can I get here?” Then, she took the first bowl, the biggest one, and she tasted it,

“Ooooh, this porridge is too hot! Ssssh…” said Goldilocks and put it. And she took the second bowl, smaller than before, and she tasted it,

“Ooooh, this porridge is too cold! Brrrr…” said Goldilocks and put it again.

“Okaay, the last bowl.. How about the taste now?” said Goldilocks while put the last bowl, the smallest one and tasted it, and..

“Aaaaaaah, this porridge is just riiiight!” said Goldilocks and ate all up the porridge.

After she ate, she felt tired and luckily, she saw three chairs in front of her. She sat to the first chair, the biggest one

“Ah, this chair is too hard! How can I get comfort with it?” said Goldilocks. So she sat to the next chair, the smaller than before.

“Ah, this chair is too soft!” said Goldilocks. She moved to the next chair and sat on it,

“Ahaaaa, this chair is just riiiiight! I love it!” said Goldilocks. And suddenly, krek kreek bruuuuk!!

“Aaaaaaaaw!!” She fell down in to the floor.

Goldilocks was too heavy for the smallest chair, and she has broken that chair! Ckckck..

After all of she did, she felt so sleepy, so she looked for bedroom and luckily again, she found three beds.

“Hoaaaaaahm! Okay what must I choose? First bed, second bed, or last bed? Okay. First bed” said Goldilocks. She tried to sleep on the first bed, the biggest one and said,

“Aaaah, this bed is too hard. Maybe, second bed is better choice” said Goldilocks and moved to the second bed. She tried to sleep on the second bed, the smaller than before and said,

“Aaah, this bed is too soft. Maybe, third bed is better choice” said Goldilocks and moved to te third bed, the smaller one and said,

“Ahaaa, this bed is just riiiight, I love all of the third thing” and she slept on that bed tightly..

Not far from Goldilocks’ sleeping, the owner of that small house came home. And guess who? Oh my God!! That was bear’s family. There were Papa Bear, Mama Bear, and Little Bear.

They entered their house and felt there was something different in their house. When they saw at the dining room, they were very shocked, then..

“Someone has eating my porridge!!” said Papa Bear angrily!

“Someone has eating my porridge too!” said Mama Bear shockly!

“Someone has eating my porridge and ate mine all up!” cried Little Bear sadly.

And then, they saw their chair, and then…

“Someone has sitting in my chair!!” said Papa Bear angrily!

“Someone has sitting in my chair too!” said Mama Bear shockly!

“Someone has sitting in my chair and broke my chair!” cried Little Bear sadly, again. What a poor Little Bear..

Not long after that, they went to the bedroom. When they checked their bad, almost same like before..

“Someone has sleeping in my bed!!” said Papa Bear angrily! Oh my God, it was disaster, friends.

“Someone has sleeping in my bed!” said Mama Bear shockly..

“Someone has sleeping in my bed and she is still here!” shouted Little bear while appointed . Papa Bear and Mama Bear looked and stood around Goldilocks. They were very shocked, and they talked to each other. Because the sound of their talks, Goldilocks awoke from her sleep and..

“HAH!!..” shouted Goldilocks “Okay, it’s not good… “

“YOU!!! YOU…” shouted Papa Bear..

“Okay, okay I’ll never disturb you again.. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” screamed Goldlilocks and ran away from bear’s house

Since the day, Goldilocks promised to always do what her family said. And from that day also, Goldilocks promised to not eat porridge again~

-the end-
Back to top Go down

Three Bears and Goldilocks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy with English :: Assyifa :: Assignment Basket :: Dislocated Posts-
Jump to: