Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Goldilocks and three bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fabianisofie

Goldilocks and three bears  Empty
PostSubject: Goldilocks and three bears    Goldilocks and three bears  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Name : Fabiani Sofie
Class : X-1
School : SMAIT As Syifa Boarding School

Goldilocks and Three Bears

Once upon a time there was a family. There were papa bear, mama bear and baby bear. One day, papa bear said to mama bear and baby bear that they wanted to go to the beach. Nobody is home.
When papa bear, mama bear and baby bear went to the beach, Goldilocks went to the three bears’ house. Goldilocks turned to that house. She went to the dining room. In the dining room, there were three porridges. Goldilocks said,” Hmm, the smell is so good. I’m very hungry!” First, Goldilocks tried the papa bear’s porridge. Goldilocks said, “Wow! It’s so hot!”. The second, Goldilocks tried the mama bear’s porridge. Goldilocks said,” Wow ! It’s so cold ! “. And the third, Goldilocks tried the baby bear’s porridge. Goldilocks said, “ That’s right !”. She ate the baby bear’s porridge all up.
Next, Goldilocks went to the living room. First, Goldilocks tried the papa bear’s chair. Goldilocks said, “Wow! It’s so hard!” The second, Goldilocks tried the mama bear’s chair. Goldilocks said,”Wow! It’s so soft!” The third, Goldilocks tried the baby bear’s chair. Goldilocks said,” That’s right !”. Suddenly, the baby bear’s chair was broken. Goldilocks fell down. She said,” Oh my God!”
Next, Goldilocks went to the bedroom. First, Goldilocks tried the papa bear’s bed. Goldilocks said,” Wow! It’s so hard!” The second, Goldilocks tried the mama bear’s bed. Goldilocks said,”Wow! It’s so soft!”. The third, Goldilocks tried the baby bear’s bed. Goldilocks said,” That’s right!”. And then, Goldilocks slept in the baby bear’s bed tightly.
Suddenly, papa bear, mama bear, and baby bear came to their house. They went to the dining room. Then, Papa bear said,” Who had eat my porridge? “. And then, Mama bear said,” Who had eat my porridge?”. Then, baby bear said,” Who had eat my porridge? “. They were so confused.
They went to the living room. Papa bear said,” Who had used my chair? “. And then Mama bear said,” Who had used my chair?”. Then, baby bear said,” Who had used my chair?. Oh my GOD my chair is broken“. They were very angry.
They went to the bedroom. Papa bear said,” Who had used my bed? “. And then Mama bear said,” Who had used my bed?”. Then, baby bear said,” Who had use my bed? And the person who used my bed is sleeping on my bed! “. And they saw Goldilocks was sleeping on the baby bear’s bed.
Finally, they found Goldilocks. She woke up with innocent face. She said, “What happened?”. Papa bear, mama bear and baby bear were so angry with her. Papa bear said “What are you doing in our house?” Goldilocks said,” I didn’t do anything.” And then, Goldilocks frightened and run away.

The End

Back to top Go down

Goldilocks and three bears
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy with English :: Assyifa :: Assignment Basket :: Dislocated Posts-
Jump to: