Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Goldilocks and the three bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El fathi

El fathi

Goldilocks and the three bears Empty
PostSubject: Goldilocks and the three bears   Goldilocks and the three bears I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:54 am

One upon a time there was alittle girl,her name is Goldilock laura but usully her family just called her goldilocks. Goldilocks really liked play in forest. Because she was Chinese(?). One day goldilocks played a gain in the forest even her mother did not permit to play in the forres. But goldilocks still played in forest. When goldilocks went to forest she was always happy. Goldilocks went to fores and sang chayya-chayya by norman kamaru Mad .sudenlly found big houshe. Goldilocks felt curious with out permittion she went into the house. In house she found three of porridge, “oh…I’am very hungry heeeem…actually it is not good to eat foot if it is not mine but I’am very hungry”. And the goldilocks ate the porridge first,”ooooh…know this porridge its very hot” goldiloks said. She ate second porridge,”ooow…this porridge its very saltish” Goldilocks said. And goldilocks ate third porridge,”yes,this yummy porridge I like this”. After eating goldilocks felt her stomach was full and she hope she could fin betroom to sleep. And she found. “hey…I found three bads”. Goldilocks slept on first bed,”oooh..this bed is hard, I don’t like this.”. goldilocks trud the second bed. “oooh..this is really…really…really comfortable bad”. Goldilocks slept until she did’t knew if bears family went to home. The three bears were syoked to see the porridge had been eat by someone. The child bear found left porridge on the floor was they went to bedroom and were witch. They we changed goldilocks into little bear. When goldilocks woke up she was shoked to know goldilocks became bear everafter. So… goldilocks stayed in bears family’s house and goldilocks couldn’s come back to her home. lol!
Back to top Go down

Goldilocks and the three bears
Page 1 of 1