Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

-Goldilocks and the Three Bears-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dwirahmifadillah

-Goldilocks and the Three Bears- Empty
PostSubject: -Goldilocks and the Three Bears-    -Goldilocks and the Three Bears- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Once upon a time, there was a bear family. One day goldilocks wolked in the forest she found a home, than she knocked the door. But, nobody there than she entered that house. She was very hungry than she went to the kitchen. She saw three bowls of porridge. Than she ate first porridge. “its too hot” said goldilock. Than goldilock ate second porridge “it’s too cold” and than goldilock ate last the porridge. “I like it” she ate it all up. That was baby bear’s porridge. She felt tired, she wanted to sit on chair.
Goldilocks sat on papa bear chair, “oh.. it’s too hard” than she sat in mama bear chair. “it’s too soft” said goldilock.
She sat in baby bears chair, “Hmmm, it’s just right”
But, suddenly the baby bear’s chair was broke.
After that she went to the bedroom she slept on papa bear’s bed, “Ooh… it’s too hard!” she slept on mama bear’s bed. “Yeeeaah, it’s too soft!” than she slept on baby bear’s,
“hmmm, this is right” suddenly three bear’s came to the house. They saw the door was opened when baby bear to dinningroom, they saw their porridge, someone has eat their porridge and baby bear’s was empty!

After that they saw their chair’s and saw baby bear’s chair was broken, than they went to the bedroom and saw someone slepping on baby bear’s bed.
Papa bear was angry until goldilocks woke up. Than goldilocks ran out that house.
Back to top Go down

-Goldilocks and the Three Bears-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy with English :: Assyifa :: Assignment Basket :: Dislocated Posts-
Jump to: