Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

goldilock and the three bear's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fitri amalia

goldilock and the three bear's Empty
PostSubject: goldilock and the three bear's   goldilock and the three bear's I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Goldilocks and the three bear’s
Once upon a time, there was family bear in the forest. The family bears were papa bear mama bear and the last baby bear. Papa bear was hard and so tough but he was kind and “perhatian”. Mama bear was soft and kind. And the last baby bear was cute chubby and “menggemaskan”
One day, the family of bear’s wanted to go to picnicin a garden. And then when family bear went to picnic, there was a little gilr came to house bear, her name was Goldilock
Goldilocks wanted to enter to her house, bear’s house was so cute and “munggil”. Goldilocks said “There are some people in there?” nothing voice in house, and she tried again and she said “Hello.. anybody there?” nobody in that house
Suddenly rain came so heavily and danse. Goldilocks entered the bear’s house, she saw a kitchen, there were three bowls of porridge. Goldilocks was hungry, and Goldilocks ate three bowls of porridge, she ate first bowl, papa’s bear porridge, and she said “ohmygod, this porridge is so hot, I didn’t like this porridge”. After that she tasted the secont bowl of porridge, mama’s bear porridge, and she said “ohmygod, this porridge so cold, I didn’t like this porridge”. And then she tasted the last bowl of porridge, baby’s bear porridge, and she said “hmm this delicious porridge, this porridge is just right”, she ate it all up
After she ate three bowls of porridge (bear’s breakfasts), she went to living room where she saw three chairs. And Goldilocks sat in the first chair, and she said “ohmygod, this chair so hard and big”. After that she sat in the secont chair, and she said “ohmygod, this chair so soft and big too”. And then she sat in the last chair, and she said “hmm this chair is just right”, suddenly.. *kretek* “ups” chair is broken into pieces
And then after Goldilocks taster the three chair’s, she went to bedroom. She lay down in the first bed, papa’s bear bed, and she said “ohmygod, this bed so hard”. Then she lay in the secont bed, mama’s bear bed, and she said “ohmygod, this bed so soft”. And the last Goldilocks lay down in the last bed, baby’s bear bed, and she said “hmm this bed just right”. And Goldilocks fell asleep
As she was sleeping, suddenly the three bears came home
Papa bear said “someone’s been eating my porridge”
Mama bear said “someone’s been eating my porridge”
And baby bear said “someone’s been eating my porridge and they ate it all up”
Papa bear said “someone’s been sitting in my chair”
Mama bear said “someone’s been sitting in my chair”
And baby bear said “someone’s been sitting in my chair and they’ve broken my chair”
They decided to look around some more and when they got upstairs to the bedroom
Papa bear said “someone’s been sleeping in my bed”
Mama bear said “someone’s been sleeping in my bed”
And baby bear said “someone’s been sleeping in my bed and she’s still there!”
And then Goldilock woke up and saw the three bears. She screamed ans said “help! help me!”, she jumped up and ran out of the bedroom. Goldilocks ran and ran, opened the door and ran away into the forest..
__end__

Back to top Go down

goldilock and the three bear's
Page 1 of 1