Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Goldilock and the three bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hafsah Nabilah

Goldilock and the three bears Empty
PostSubject: Goldilock and the three bears   Goldilock and the three bears I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:30 am

[center]Goldilock and the Three Bears

]Once upon a time there were three bears. They were papa bear, mama bear, and baby bear. One day, they left their house to the forest. When the bears were not at home, Goldilock came. Before it, she walked around the forest and found a house. She was curious what inside that house.
She knocked the door. “Tok….. tok….. tok….. Excuse me, anybody home?”
She tried to knock the door three times but no body answered. Then, she opened the door and went inside. She walked around the house and found three bowl of porridges in kitchen.
“Aha, luckily I’m hungry!”
First, she tried papa bear’s porridge. “Ahh, it’s too hot!”
She tried mama bear’s porridge. “Yeaks, It’s too cold!”
And she tried baby bear’s porridge. “Yeah, It’s good!” Then, she ate all it up.
After she was full, she went to the living room. She found three chairs in there.
She sat on papa bear’s chair. “Ahh, It’s too hard!”
She sat on mama bear’s chair. “Hmmm, It’s too soft!”
She sat on baby bear’s chair. “Yeah, It’s comfortable!” But, ups, she broke the chair. Baby bear’s chair couldn’t be used anymore.
Goldilocks left the living room and went to bedroom. In there, she found three beds.
“Hoaahhh…….. I’m tired, fortunately there are some beds here.”
She slept on papa bear’s bad. “Uhh, It’s too hard!”
She slept on mama bear’s bad. “Huft, It’s too soft!”
And she slept on baby bear’s bad. “Yeah, It’s nice!” Then she slept.
She was sleeping when the bears came.
The bears entered their house. They walked to kitchen first. Papa bear shocked, there was someone who had eat his porridge and mama bear too. But baby bear more shocked because his bowl was empty. No porridge in it. “Who had eat my porridge?” shouted baby bear loudly.
Then, they walked to living room. “Who had break my chair?” shouted baby bear while upset.
After that, they walked again. They went to bedroom. Papa bear, mama bear, and baby bear shocked, cause they saw a girl on baby bear’s bad. “Who is sleeping on my bed?” baby bear shouted more loudly.
Goldilock woke up and shocked with the present of three bears.
“What are you doing in our house? Get out of here!” asked papa bear.
Then, goldilocks went out and ran as fast as she could. And she promised that she won’t be naughty again.

THE END[center] rendeer
Back to top Go down

Goldilock and the three bears
Page 1 of 1