Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

goldilock and three bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i'm zahra

i'm zahra

goldilock and three bears Empty
PostSubject: goldilock and three bears   goldilock and three bears I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Once upon a time in the beautiful woods.. there were 3 bears. They were mama bear, papa bear, and baby bear. One day.. goldilocks went to the woods, and he found a house. And than, goldilock entered a house but he did not find people.
In the house Goldilock ate mama bear, papa bear, and baby bear soup but in she opinion, mama bears and papa bears soup not yummy! She like baby bears soup cause baby bear’s soup like a zupazup. After she ate baby bear’s soup she felt so tired. She went to livingroom and .. WOW haved three chairs! She sit in baby bears, mama bear’s and papa bear’s chair. And she broke baby bear’s chair, cause baby bear’s chair so little. After that goldilock slept in three bear’s bedroom. And she slept in baby bear’s bed.
Three hours later.. mama bear, papa bear and baby bear were back to their house. They are very shocked! Cause in the baby bear’s bowl the soup is finished, and baby bear’s chair is hurt. They go to bedroom. And they were surprised, they found goldilocks sleeping in baby bear’s bed. And papa bear’s said “who are you?” “and, get out of our house !!”
And goldilocks go out of their house..
Back to top Go down
http://zahralone.blogspot.com

goldilock and three bears
Page 1 of 1