Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Goldilock and three bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rufaidahsyifa

Goldilock and three bears Empty
PostSubject: Goldilock and three bears      Goldilock and three bears I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:53 am

One day,there were three bears they were papa bear,mama bear and baby bear.
Papa bear said “today shine day lest go to the forest”. Mama & baby bear said “ok! Lest go”. “I think today will very good day”said mama bear again.
In the other side, when papa,mama and baby bear go to the forest,Goldilock came to their house.
At the dinning room,Goldilock found three porridge.when she tried to eat papa bear’s porridge,she said “wow! It’s to hot!”.when she tried to eat mama bear’s porridge,she said “it’s so cold”.and when she tried to eat baby bear’s porridge,she said “emmmm...yummie! that’s right”.
Then,she walked to the living roo.she looked at three chair. When she sat in papa bear’s hair,she said “oh my god!it’s to hard!”then,she sat in mama bear’s chair and she said “huuuh it’s very soft!” then,she sat in baby bear chair and she said “yeah!that’s chair is convertable”.suddenly..BRAK! “o oow i break the chair”.
After that,she went to bedroom and she look at three bed.when she slept in the papa bear’s bed,she said “oh! It’s very hard and unconvertable.” Then she slept in the mama bear’sbed,she said “oooh it’s very soft” then she slept in the baby bear’s bed and she said, “aha! The bed it’s veryconvertable.”
When she slept,papa,mama,and baby bear came home.papa bear said “who ate my porridge???”.”who ate my porridge?”said mama bear. “who ate my porridge?and spent my porridge??” said baby bear.
Then, papa,mama,and baby bear go to livingroom. “who had sit in my chair?!” said mama and papa bear. “who had sit and broke my chair??”
Then, papa,mama,and baby bears go to bedroom.mama and papa bear said “who had slept in my bed?!”. Baby bear said “who had slept in my bed?and she still slept in my bed!” then,papa,mama,baby bear were very shock! And papa bear said “hey!you!! go out from here now!”
“ooh i’m sorry...”.said goldilock. “no!no!no! go out now!”said papa bear. The end!!!
Back to top Go down

Goldilock and three bears
Page 1 of 1