Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Goldilocks and The Three Bears Writing (X only)

Go down 
+5
Frida Setitik Debu
khakha khalisha
afiramadhani
Hafshah Luthfiah
bundalingga
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bundalingga
Admin
bundalingga

Goldilocks and The Three Bears Writing (X only) Empty
PostSubject: Goldilocks and The Three Bears Writing (X only)   Goldilocks and The Three Bears Writing (X only) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:11 pm

Guys, you must post your final draft of Goldilocks and Three Bears here, okay!
just reply this message by your story.

don't forget to write your name and class

thank you
Back to top Go down
https://syifa-englishtalk.indonesianforum.net
Hafshah Luthfiah

Hafshah Luthfiah

PostSubject: Goldilocks and The Three Bears   Goldilocks and The Three Bears Writing (X only) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Goldilocks and The Three Bears

Once upon a time, there were three bears. They were Papa bear, Mama bear, an Baby bear. One day, they would go to the woods. They would picnic there. In the other side, Goldilocks found a little house. That was Bear’s house. She knocked the door. Tok..tok..tok.. “Anybody home?”, she said, until three times. But, there was not answer. Then, she opened the door and she entered the house.
She went to the kitchen and she found three bowl of porridges. She tried Papa bear’s porridge. “Oh, it’s too hot!”, she said. Then, she tried Mama bear’s porridge. “Oh, it’s too cold!”, she said. And then, she tried Baby bear’s porridge, “Oh, it’s just right!”. And she drank Baby bear’s porridge.
After that, she went to the living room. And she saw three chairs. She tried Papa bear’s chair. “Oh, it’s too hard!”, she said. Then she tried Mama bear’s chair. “Oh, it’s too soft!”, she said. And then, she tried Baby bear’s chair. “Oh, it’s just right!”. Suddenly, KRAK!! O-ow, she broke it.
Then, she went to the bedroom. And she found three beds. She tried Papa bear’s bed. “Oh, it’s too hard!”, she said. Then, she tried Mama bear’s bed. “Oh, it’s too soft!”, she said. And then, she tried Baby bear’s bed. “Oh, it’s just right!”, she said. And she slept on the Baby bear’s bed.
Finally, Papa bear, Mama bear, Baby bearwent home. They were very shocked because someone had entered their house. They went to the kitchen. And… “Who has drunk my porridge?”, Papa bear said. And then, “Oh my God, who has drunk my porridge?”, Mama bear said. “Who has drunk my porridge? I don’t have any porridge to drink. “, Baby bear said.
Then, they went to the living room. “Who has sat on my chair?”, Papa bear said. And then… “Oh my God, who has sat on my chair?”, Mama bear said. “Who has broken my chair? I don’t have any chair to take a rest.”, Baby bear said.
After that, they went to the bedroom. And… “Who has slept on my bed?”, Papa bear said. And then… “Oh my God, who has slept on my bed?”, Mama bear said. “OMG! Someon has been sleeping on my bed! And she is still here!”, Baby bear said.
And Goldilocks woke up. She was very shocked when she saw the three bears. The three bears were very angry. “GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE!!”, Papa bear said. And Goldilocks got out from their house and went far away.

THE END
Back to top Go down
afiramadhani

PostSubject: Goldilocks and the Three Bears   Goldilocks and The Three Bears Writing (X only) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Goldilocks and The Three Bears

Once, There were three bears. They were Papa bear, Mama bear, and Baby bear.
One day, the sun was so shiney. “today is a bright day! Let’s go to Grandma’s house” said Papa bear. “Hmm.. good idea, darling!” said Mama bear. “uhm.. I don’t want to go! Grandma is stingky” screamed Baby bear. “I want to go to my friend’s house!”said Baby bear again. “okay! You can go there” said Papa bear. “Yippie!” Baby bear was so happy.
When the three bears left. Goldilocks came. She entered the bear’s house without permission. Goldilocks saw three bowls of soup. She tried Papa bear’s soup “uuu it’s too hot!” and she tried Mama bear’s soup “aw! It’s too cold” the last one, she tried Baby bear’s soup “yea, it’s totally right!” said Goldilocks happily, she ate it off.
Goldilocks felt bored, she looked for a book. And she went to the livingroom. She read Papa bear’s book “uh it’s so politic! I don’t like!” she read Mama bear’s book “hemm it’s too dramatic!” and she read Baby bear’s book “ah! It’s fun!” shouted Goldilocks happily.
After that, Goldilocks felt sleepy. She went to bear’s bedroom. She tried Baby bear’s bef first “huh! It’s too small, or am I too big?” and she tried Mama bear’s bed “aww it’s too soft” so, she tried Papa bear’s bed “yes! It’s so comfortable. I just want to sleep for a while”
When Goldilocks fell asleep, Baby bear came house and got shocked when he saw there was a stranger on Papa’s bed. “whoa! Who are you?” asked Baby bear scaried. “calm down, boy. I’m your new aunt” Goldilocks lied. “Oh. New aunt? Horray!” said Baby bear. “yes, yes. I’m your beautiful and kind aunt” Goldilocks lies again.
Goldilocks and Baby bear were playing together in livingroom. When Papa bear and Mama bear came, they were surprised too “whoa! Who is she, darling?” asked Mama bear to Papa bear. “I don’t know. Let me ask” said Papa bear. “Who are you?”asked Papa bear. “Mom, Dad, she is my new aunt. She is so kind!” answered Baby bear. “is that true?” Mama bear asked. “of course yes!” said Goldilocks. “Mom, can she live with us? Mom, Dad, please..” asked Baby bear. “hemm. If you think she is kind. Okay baby, she can live here..” answered Mama bear. “Horrrrayyy!” Goldilocks and Baby bear were so happy.
Finally, Goldilocks and the three bears lived together. Ever after. 

Back to top Go down
khakha khalisha

khakha khalisha

PostSubject: goldilocks and three bears   Goldilocks and The Three Bears Writing (X only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:59 am

Goldilocks and Three Bears
Once upon the time, there were 3 bears. There were papa bear, mama bear, and baby bear. Papa bear was tall and big, mama bear was not tall and not short, and the last baby bear was short.
One day, goldilocks opened the door of bear’s house. They had three bowls of porridge, three chairs and three beds. Goldilocks saw three bowls of porridge. Papa’s bear bowl was very large and it was not okay for her. Mama’s bowl was medium and it was cold, and the last baby bowl, it was small and was yummy porridge, this was just right.
After that, goldilocks saw three chairs at living room. Papa’s bear chair so hard, and it was not okay for her, mama’s bear chair was very soft, and it was not either, and the last “This was just right” said goldilocks. But after she sat at there the chair was broken.
When she finished trying all chairs, she went to bedroom because she felt so sleepy. She saw there were three bed, first “Aww, it was so hard” next bed “Iuuww, it was so soft” and the last “wow it was just right” and she slept at there.
She slept so long, til the bears came.
“Who eat my porridge?” said papa bear angry.
“Who eat my porridge up?” said baby bear. Papa bear, mama bear and baby bear went to living room, and ..
“Huaaaaa who broke my beloved chair? Mama, papa my chair was broken, I can’t sit again, what can I do? Huaaaaa” cried baby bear.
Because they heard some voices from bedroom then they went there. “Wuuaaaaa who slept on my bed? She was so …… beautiful. Mama, can I touch her?” said baby bear.
“Yes, you can dear” said mama bear. When baby bear touched the girl, she woke up.
“Don’t touch me, I don’t know who you are” said goldilocks. Papa bear, mama bear and baby bear were surprised. And baby bear said “ok. I will introduce myself. My name is baby bear, this is my mom, you can call her mama bear and the last is my dad, you can call him papa bear”. After that goldilocks had a new family and lived happy with them. I love you

KHALISHA A.S.
X.2
Back to top Go down
Frida Setitik Debu

Frida Setitik Debu

PostSubject: Goldilocks and Three Bears   Goldilocks and The Three Bears Writing (X only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Goldilocks and Three Bears

Once upon a time there was bear’s family. They were Papa Bear, Mama Bear and also Baby Bear. They wanted to have a walk for picnic.

In other side, there was a beautiful girl with long gold hair named Goldilocks. She went to the forest to search apples for her mother. She walked and walked until she found a house. “This house is very funny, I think. Who want to live here?” she thought. Because Goldilocks felt tired, she entered the house.”anybody in this house? anybody home? Anybody here?” She looked around in the house and actually nobody there.

When Goldilocks entered the dining room, she found three bowl of porridge. “Oh what are them? They are porridge? Oh yeah it is porridge. Hmm, I feel hungry. I want to eat them.” So she tasted the big bowl of porridge, “this porridge is too hot.” Then she tasted the middle bowl of porridge, “this porridge is too cold.” Finally she looked at the last bowl, “I hope the last bowl is yummy. Not too hot and not too cold.” So she tasted it, “yeah. This porridge is just right.” She ate the porridge all up.

After she was full, she walked around the house until she entered a living room and found three chairs. She wanted to sit there. So she sat on the big chair. “this chair is too hard.” Then she sat on the middle chair, “this chair is too soft.” Finally she sat on the last chair, “this chair is just right.” But suddenly the chair was broken by Goldilocks. And she fell down onto the floor.

Next, Goldilocks went to bedroom. There, she found three bed. She tried on the first bed, “this bed is too big.” Then she tried the second bed, “this bed is too big too.” Finally she tried the last bed, “this bed is just right..Zzzzzzzz.” Goldilocks slept there.

Beside that, Papa Bear, Mama Bear and Baby bear came back to the their house. They entered the house. When they wanted to eat, they felt something weird. “Someone been eating my porridge.” said Papa Bear with angry. “Someone been eating my porridge too.”said Mama Bear. “Someone been eating my porridge and ate it all up.”said Baby Bear.

Then, they entered the living room, “someone been siting on my chair.”said Papa Bear. “someone been siting on my chair too.” Said Mama Bear. “someone been siting on my chair and broken it into pieces.”said Baby Bear in tears.

Then, they went to the bedroom, “someone been sleeping on my bed.”said Papa bear. His face was very red angry. “someone been sleeping on my bed too.”said Mama Bear. “someone been sleeping on my bed and she is sleeping there. Hey she was still there. Let’s cacth her.”

Goldilocks woke up and she was very very shock, “O.ow, I’m in trouble. I’m sorry.” Soon she ran away from the house and went to her house.
This story teach us for not entering the house with not permission.

THE END
Back to top Go down
isnalalala

PostSubject: goldilock and the 3 bears   Goldilocks and The Three Bears Writing (X only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Goldilock and the three bears
Once upon a time,there were a family bears. There was a strong papa bear, a kind mama bear and a cute baby bear.
Oneday, they would go to picnic, and goldilocks saw their house. She knocked the door when the family bear just left their house. She thought that ‘aah.. maybe I can get in’ so she just got in to the house.
In the house, she saw three bowls of porridge. She tasted it, from the papa bear owned. ‘aw, it’s too hot.’ She said. So she changed to the second bowl, mama bear owned. ‘aw, it’s too cold.’ She said. Next, she tasted the mini bowl, baby bear owned. ‘aw… it’s just right’ she said and she drunk it all.
And then, she walked into the living room and saw three chairs. She felt so tired so she sat on it. First, she sat on the papa bear owned. ‘aw, it’s too hard.’ She said. So she turned to the second chair, mama bear owned it. ‘aw, it’s too soft.’ She said. And next, she turned to the mini chair, baby bear owned. ‘aw… it’s just right’ but then she broke it.
However, she felt so sleepy. So she walked into the bedroom, And saw three beds there. She slept on the papa bear owned. ‘aw, it’s too hard’ she said. So she turned to the second bed, mama bear owned . ‘aw, it’s too soft’ and next, she turned to the mini bed, baby bear owned. ‘aw… it’s just right’ and she just overslept there.
Suddenly, the family bear were back. And saw the porridge. ‘someone has stolen my porridge!’ said the papa bear. ‘someone has stolen my porridge, too!’ said the mama bear. ‘someone has stolen my porridge, and my porridge has been empty.’ Said the baby bear.
Next, they went to the living room, they saw their chairs. ‘someone has sat on my chair!’ said the papa bear. ‘someone has sat on my chair too!’ said the mama bear. ‘someone has sat on my chair, and someone has broken it!’ said the baby bear.
After it, they went to the bedroom and they saw their beds. ‘someone has slept on my bed!’ said the papa bear. ‘someone has slept on my bed too!’ said the mama bear. ‘someone has slept on my bed and she still there!’ said the baby bear.
Goldilocks woke up and she saw the bear family. Papa and mama bear screamed out, goldilocks was so shocked, so she ran out from that house.
Back to top Go down
Raisa SabilalH

Raisa SabilalH

PostSubject: A girl who fool three bears   Goldilocks and The Three Bears Writing (X only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Goldilocks And the Three Bears
One day in a middle forest, there lived one family with three members. They are Papa Bear, Mama Bear,and Baby Bear. Papa Bear was so.. BIG! When he walked, he made a sound BUM!BUM!BUM! Mama Bear was so… slimy and when she walked, she made a sound .. TUING!TUING! TUING! And baby bar was so.. small that he didn’t made a sound when he walked. One day, Papa Bear asked them to walk for a picnic, because it’s a beautiful and warm evening out there. “A picnic! I like it!” said Mama Bear. “Yay! We’re gonna picnic! We’re gonna picnic!” singing the baby bear. So, they left their home without noticing that they were forgot to locked the door.
Suddenly, a girl came into their house. She’s been walking for 30 minutes and now she’s hungry and tired. And now she’s found a beautiful house, The Bears House. KRIETT “Nobody’s here! I’’m hungry! Ithink I’m gonna go to search for a food first!” so she walked into their kitchen and found three bowls, full of porridge. “How lucky I am!” she tried the first porridge “Uh Ah! It’s too hot!” then she tried the second porridge “Uhuh, It’s too cold!” then she tried the third porridge “Yes, It’s just right!” then she ate the porridge without knowing that the porridge was getting empty “Uh uh, I ate it all!”
After she went from the kitchen and ate the porridge, she decided that it would be good for her to sit on the bench in the living room, she found three bench again! “What will I choose?” then she tried the firs bench. BUK “My butt is ill!this is too hard!” then she tried the second bench, POFF “It’s too soft to me!” then she tried the third bench. “Ahh, it’s just right!” but, not long after that, BRUK! Oh oh.. she broke the bench.. “Oh no..”
But then, she felt so sleepy and decided to take a nap. So, she left the living room and walked to the bed room. Again! She found three bed there. “this is surely make me going crazy, what will I choose?”. Then she tried the first bed. BUK! ”it’s too hard!” she walked into the second bed and try it, POFF! “it’s too soft” she sighed and walked to the third bed.. “Ahh.. It’s just right!” then she closed her eyes and soon, got sleep.
BUM! BUM! BUM! Oh no! it’s a Papa Bear steps! He leaded his family to their house and entered the kitchen. “Who had ate my porridge?!HUH!” said the Papa Bear. “Who had ate my porridge?!” said the Mama Bear “Who had ate ALL my porridge?huhuhu” cried the Baby Bear.
Then, they walked into their living room “Someone’s sat on my chair!” said the Papa Bear “someone’s sat on my chair!” shouted the Mama Bear “Someone’s sat on my chair and broke it!” cried the Baby Bear.
They finally entered their bed room and got surprised “Someone’s been laid on my bed!” said the Papa Bear “someone’s been laid on my bed!” shouted the Mama Bear “Someone’s been laid on my bed, and she’s still there!” cried the Papa Bear.
Goldilocks woke up by Papa Bears shouted “Who are you?! Get out from our house now!” he shouted at Goldilocks. “oh no, I’m in trouble” thought Goldilocks and she ran away from that house and the Bears and never come back.
THE END
Back to top Go down
adilianz

PostSubject: Goldilocks and the three bears   Goldilocks and The Three Bears Writing (X only) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Once upon a time, there were three bears. They were strong Papa Bear, Mama Bear, and cute Baby Bear.
One day, The Three Bears went to the woods. At that time, a little girl called Goldilocks came to the three bears house. She knocked the door, no one answered her. Fortunately, the door was unlocked. So, she entered the three bears house.
When she entered the house, she saw three bowls of porridge. Then, she tried the first bowl of porridge and she said “this porridge is too hot” next, she tried the second bowl and she said “this porridge is too cold” and next, she tried the third bowl of porridge and she said “hmmm..this porridge is just right” and she drank all up.
After she tried three bowls of porridge, she saw three chair and she decided to try all of them. When she tried the first chair, she said “ this chair is too hard” and then, she tried the second chair and she said “ this chair is too soft” and next, she tried the third chair and she said “hmm… this is just right” suddenly, “CRACK” she broke the third chair “ Ooow… I broke the chair” then she went to the bedroom.
At bedroom, she saw three beds. She decided to try all of them. When, she tried the first bed, she said “this bed is too hard” and then, she tried the second bed and she said”this bed is too soft” after that, she tried the third bed and she said “hmm…this bed is just right” . Goldilocks felt sleepy then slept in the third bed.
When Goldilocks was sleeping, the three bears came back from the woods. When they entered their house, they saw their porridges. Then Papa Bear growled “WHO HAS DRUNK MY PORRIDGE?” then, “ who has drunk my porridge?” said mama bear. Then, “who has drunk all my porridge? My porridge…I have no porridge…” cried baby bear.
Then, the three bears saw their chairs, “WHO HAS SAT ON MY CHAIR?” growled papa bear, “who has sat on my chair?” said mama bear. Then, “who has sat on my chair? My chair was broken” cried baby bear.
Then, the three bears went to the bedroom, and she saw their beds “WHO HAS SLEPT ON MY BED?” growled papa bear, “who has slept on my bed?” said mama bear, “who has slept on my bed? And she is still sleeping on my bed” cried baby bear. Then, they were waiting until Goldilocks woke up.
When Goldilocks woke up, she saw the three bears “Ooow… I must get out from here quickly” thought Goldilocks. “WHO ARE YOU?” asked papa bear angrily. “YOU MUST GET OUT FROM THIS HOUSE NOW!” said mama bear angrily. Then goldilocks went from the three bears house and never came back to the three bears house again.

-THE END-
Back to top Go down
rufaidahsyifa

PostSubject: Goldilock and three bears   Goldilocks and The Three Bears Writing (X only) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:01 pm

Goldilock and three bears
One day,there were three bears they were papa bear,mama bear and baby bear.
Papa bear said “today shine day lest go to the forest”. Mama & baby bear said “ok! Lest go”. “I think today will very good day”said mama bear again.
In the other side, when papa,mama and baby bear go to the forest,Goldilock came to their house.
At the dinning room,Goldilock found three porridge.when she tried to eat papa bear’s porridge,she said “wow! It’s to hot!”.when she tried to eat mama bear’s porridge,she said “it’s so cold”.and when she tried to eat baby bear’s porridge,she said “emmmm...yummie! that’s right”.
Then,she walked to the living roo.she looked at three chair. When she sat in papa bear’s hair,she said “oh my god!it’s to hard!”then,she sat in mama bear’s chair and she said “huuuh it’s very soft!” then,she sat in baby bear chair and she said “yeah!that’s chair is convertable”.suddenly..BRAK! “o oow i break the chair”.
After that,she went to bedroom and she look at three bed.when she slept in the papa bear’s bed,she said “oh! It’s very hard and unconvertable.” Then she slept in the mama bear’sbed,she said “oooh it’s very soft” then she slept in the baby bear’s bed and she said, “aha! The bed it’s veryconvertable.”
When she slept,papa,mama,and baby bear came home.papa bear said “who ate my porridge???”.”who ate my porridge?”said mama bear. “who ate my porridge?and spent my porridge??” said baby bear.
Then, papa,mama,and baby bear go to livingroom. “who had sit in my chair?!” said mama and papa bear. “who had sit and broke my chair??”
Then, papa,mama,and baby bears go to bedroom.mama and papa bear said “who had slept in my bed?!”. Baby bear said “who had slept in my bed?and she still slept in my bed!” then,papa,mama,baby bear were very shock! And papa bear said “hey!you!! go out from here now!”
“ooh i’m sorry...”.said goldilock. “no!no!no! go out now!”said papa bear. The end!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldilocks and The Three Bears Writing (X only)   Goldilocks and The Three Bears Writing (X only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goldilocks and The Three Bears Writing (X only)
Page 1 of 1