Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

FLIPPED, eleven science two: here!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarah nai

sarah nai

FLIPPED, eleven science two: here!! Empty
PostSubject: FLIPPED, eleven science two: here!!   FLIPPED, eleven science two: here!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:05 pm

Have you ever been so crazy about a certain guy that you just can't think straight? What a Face That's exactly how Julianna Baker has felt about Bryce Loski... since she was seven. Juli is Bryce neighbor. She's chased him around for more than six years. But does that mean Bryce feels the same way? Nope. Mad Bryce has wanted nothing to do with Juli and has spent the past six years scheming to get away from her.

This movie was directed by Rob Reiner. It is an adaptation of the novel Flipped (2001) by Wendelin Van Draanen.

I love that film! Very Happy

You know what, I was crying when looked that movie. Hahaha…
When Juli Baker sat on fig tree, she looked beautiful scenery, and she stare… “Somehow the silence seemed to connect us in a way like words never could.” I believe its felt peaceful. Cool
If I be her, I’ll very sorrow and angry when my favorite place disappeared.
And I was being glassy-eyed when Juli’s father gave her a fig tree picture! It’s very beautiful picture...

I love Juli and Richard Baker’s dialogue:
Richard Baker: You have to look at the whole landscape.
Juli Baker: What does that mean?
Richard Baker: A painting is more than the sum of its parts. A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadow by itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun picking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic.

And, how about BRYCE LOSKI? Uhm… He just a twelve years old boy! scratch

But, when Bryce realized that he had loved Juli, it’s funny, yeah, very funny! “I had Flipped.” Said Bryce. I love you And he did anything to speak to Juli and make her exit from her home. And, my favorite scene about Byrce is when he planted fig tree in front of Juli’s home. Yeah… it’s flipped.

At first, Juli loved Bryce, but suddenly, everything became flipped! Bryce loved Juli!
---Bryce Loski: Strange, here I was having lunch with the hottest girl in school, but I was miserable. Because less than twenty feet away from me was Juli, my Juli, with Eddie Trulock. She's laughing; what was she laughing about? How could she sit there and laugh, and look so beautiful?
silent

FLIPPED, eleven science two: here!! Flipped
Back to top Go down

FLIPPED, eleven science two: here!!
Page 1 of 1