Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader

Go down 
+10
AisyahKhumairoh
Titi Dwi Rabbani
ainunsod
farhah
evihida
tiyainaya
fadhilah shafausria
Rhea Hafizha
novenzaa
bundalingga
14 posters
AuthorMessage
bundalingga
Admin
bundalingga

Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader Empty
PostSubject: Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader   Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:28 am

This is a romance movie, told by two characters, Julie and Bryce. The two characters showed how they flipped. Julie first flipped by Bryce's dazzling eyes, until she realized that what she needed to flip was not only the dazzling eyes but more than that what his Pa called as whole landscape. She thought "Bryce was definitely less than the sum of his parts". She then finally could ignor him bit by bit.

Bryce was flipped after a long time, when he found the whole landscape of Julie. When he finally started to see Julie's beauty.

"Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss; but every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent, and once you do, nothing will ever compare" Chet Duncan.
Back to top Go down
https://syifa-englishtalk.indonesianforum.net
novenzaa

novenzaa

PostSubject: Flipped Movie Revies   Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:45 am

Flipped is the movie by Rob Reiner. Flipped is a film which told us about simple love story.
The story begin with Bryce and his family moving into the new house and they had a neighbor who never cleaned their garden. And when they arrived at their new house they saw a young girl the named Juli Baker. Juli was sit on their new house and she ineffective a helping to Bryce and his father but Bryce ignore that. But juli always stay at her side and continue look at Bryce and at that time she felt she was fallin’ love with Bryce.
Until six years, she hold out to chase Bryce because she believe Bryce will give she, his first kiss for Juli and be a good couple. And when they at Junior High School, Juli always approach Bryce, although Byce always away and go far away from she and always make she angry but that not success.
One day, juli came to Bryce house to give Bryce Family eggs. And at the first, Bryce family accept that eggs, but when their think how if the eggs have an virus, and they scared about that. And Bryce’s Father request to Bryce for spoke with Juli about the eggs and they wanted Juli didn’t give they the eggs again. But Bryce didn’t speak with Juli because he afraid.
And when Juli came to his house for gave the eggs, Bryce always throw the eggs into the basket at behind his house. Every Juli came to give her eggs, Bryce always throw the eggs.
Oh yeah, Juli’s love climb the tree, before school she always climb the tree for saw how long the bus scholl came to pick up she and his friends. And juli’s love art.
One days, Bryce’s Grand Father told him about who is Juli Baker. He wanted Bryce to read the newletter article about Juli Baker without the negative perception. And Bryce did it.
At the last, Bryce realize that Juli Baker was the special girl. She had many overplus which no one can have it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.novenza.co.cc
Rhea Hafizha

Rhea Hafizha

PostSubject: "FLIPPED" Movie Review   Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:53 am

“FLIPPED” MOVIE REVIEW

Once there was this boy named Bryce Loski who was stalked by this strange, freaky girl named Juli that happened to be his new neighbor. Years passed by and Bryce was really sick of Juli’s appearance in his life and he hated her so much that he even dated a girl to irritate Juli. Bryce’s family didn’t like Juli’s family either, except Bryce’s grandpa who found Juli resembled his wife very much. Then came that day when Juli found out that The Loskis always trashed away the eggs that she sold to them because The Loskis thought that the eggs were full of disease, just because Juli’s family seems not really cared about their garden or in other word, they were messy. How heartsick it made Juli to be treated that way. By then she started to hate Bryce. Bryce suddenly felt so guilty because he didn’t mean to hurt Juli, but Juli didn’t want to hear a thing anymore. As time goes by, as he tried to apologize to Juli, he found himself attracted to her. On that period, he finally saw the different side of Juli. Shortly, he fell in love. He tried hundreds of way to apologize to Juli. In other side, Juli was starting to feel the same. Everything became more difficult when Bryce tried to kiss Juli…
Back to top Go down
http://hairy-heart.tumblr.com
fadhilah shafausria

fadhilah shafausria

PostSubject: Flipped    Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:05 am

Bryce losky is the boy who moved to the new village. in his village, he met the girl named Juliana and she is a hyperactive girl. she always tried to approached Bryce losky. she think that Bryce losky liked her very much. But the fact is he never liked Juliana and he think that Juliana is strange girl.
From elementay school, Juliana and Bryce losky in the same school until junior high school. Juliana loved Bryce very much. alaways.
But one day, Bryce losky tried to keep away from Juliana and he approached the most beautiful girl in his school.
Juliana is very jealous. But Bryce knew that with this way Juliana will be far from him. One day, the girl knew that Bryce just benefitted her and she slaped him in front of Juliana. What the expression of Juliana? she was very happy.
from this tragedy, Juliana straight away to more and more approached Bryce losky.
One day, Juliana saw the ara tree, and when she climbed the tree she was very excited. An at a time, the ara tree will be cut down and she did not want to come down from the tree. she tried to ask for help but bryce just shut up and leave. finally she very sad and became a quiet girl.
at a time, grandpa's bryce know about Juliana and she tried to approached
her. He felt very happy and comfortable with Juliana.
although a lot going on Juliana and bryce always get annoyed when there is Juliana, but when there is a thing that causes Juliana away from him, he felt lost and he secretly loved Juliana. The strangest girl he had ever found. And although his father never liked to Juliana's family but bryce did not care. finally, bryce and Juliana remain together.
Back to top Go down
tiyainaya

tiyainaya

PostSubject: Re: Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader   Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:04 pm

There's something sweetly endearing about a movie like Flipped, which is unabashedly nostalgic. It's a coming-of-age movie stripped of its edges and dark corners -- hard to do considering that we're talking about tweens and teens here. How lovely to observe the progression of young love without the complications of sexting and Facebook. Then again, it's set in the past -- a simpler time, or so it seems, that Reiner looks on fondly. We think: Perhaps life has become entirely too jaded in this uber-wired world.

That sensibility ups the movie's appeal -- as do the lead actors, who are fantastic, and Reiner's usual warmth and empathy. But Anthony Edwards, as Bryce's dad, seems woefully modern despite his period-appropriate wear, and ultimately Flipped lacks momentum. The voiceover narration lends the film an afterschool-special quality it could've done without, and interesting turns in the plot -- like Juli's first meeting with her disabled uncle -- are approached like talking points on what seems to be a "poignant, character-building moments" memo. It's an age-old tale told in a traditional, chronological arc, but a little inventiveness might have better captured the unexpectedness and surprise of adolescence.
Back to top Go down
http://tyainhere.tumblr.com
evihida

evihida

PostSubject: flipped movie   Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:35 pm

there was a boy named bryce loski who just moved house and met with his new neighbour juliana baker, juli wsa stalking to bryce and bryce felt uncomfortable, and he hate juli but juli very like him
and until they are same as junior high school juli always like bryce but bryce always hate juli, one day juli give the loskis family eggs from her farm but the loskis family thought the eggs contamination with salmonella because they saw the grass on his page are mussy, and bryce always trash the eggs, and oneday juli saw that bryce trash her eggs, and from the moments juli started hate bryce, and bryce fell so wrong with juli.
and bryce fell in love with juli and they became good friend
Back to top Go down
farhah

farhah

PostSubject: Re: Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader   Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:38 pm

“FLIPPED”

Bryce losky is the boy who moved to the new village. in his village, he met the girl named Juliana and she is a hyperactive girl. she always tried to approached Bryce losky. she think that Bryce losky liked her very much. But the fact is he never liked Juliana and he think that Juliana is strange girl.
Juliana and Bryce losky in the same school until junior high school. Juliana loved Bryce very much. alaways.
finally, bryce and Juliana remain together.

impression: it is drama romantic Very Happy
massage: so people do not be arrogant

Last edited by farhah on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ainunsod

ainunsod

PostSubject: Re: Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader   Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:40 pm

my impression about 'flipped'
1. it was one of the craziest movie ever! i laughed, i opened wide my eyes, i cant stop my eyes off it.
2. its romantic movie, drama movie, comedy movie, full-of-art movie (for me), and of course this movie has a big moral on it.
3. and this movie, is unforgotten.

my 'message' (may be moral) from this movie,
dont judge the book by its cover, we have to open wider oour eyes, and see all its contents. who knows about the contents of the book?
and, believe the true love. it'll come to you, someday. ahak Laughing
Back to top Go down
Titi Dwi Rabbani

Titi Dwi Rabbani

PostSubject: Re: Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader   Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:41 pm

a romantic movie,and simple love story but so amazing
Juli was falling in love with Bryce for the first time they meet,she interest with his eyes.
She always tried to approached Bryce,but Bryce never always ignored her he didn't like her.
Until one day Bryce tried to approached the most beautiful girl in his school.Juliana so jealous,but one day, the girl knew that Bryce just benefitted her and she slaped him in front of Juliana.Juliana very happy because that
One day saw the three and when she climbed on the three she was very excited.And after that,she always climbed the three every day until one day the three will be cut down because the owner wanted to build a house,she very sad and became a quiet girl.\
One day Bryce tried to plant the three in front of juliana's home,and when juliana saw that she very happy and come to Bryce to help him.
Back to top Go down
AisyahKhumairoh

PostSubject: Re: Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader   Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:49 pm

there is a girl named Juliana she likes the same boy named bryce. every day and always follow it, but Juliana is bryce like. bryce on a day close to a beautiful woman only to shy away from Juliana, and at that time a male friend of the boy telling beautiful daughters that "bryce you just want to be close to shy away from Juliana!" and finally broken by a woman bryce.
and Juliana happy!
Juliana on one day find a beautiful tree! setiapa day and that the tree he used to tell his friends about where the bus had to ..
at one point there was a tree faller and the beloved Juliana was in the cutting and at that Juliana is no longer happy as usual and finally bryce lonely ..
and finally Juliana and bryce berbaikkan!
Back to top Go down
balqisafifah

balqisafifah

PostSubject: Flipped   Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:50 am

This movie is very romantic and I like this. Isn’t just about romance, this movie is telling about friendship and sincere. And how you can received your friend.

i love this movie so much cyclops
the story is telling about a girl who fallin' love with her friend. and she tought her friend fallin' love too in her. but in fact, he's not in love with her! and last she knows that he's not in love in her. and she's very disappointed.

but, last in the last in the last in the laaaassstt story. he's fallin' love with her too!!! yeaah.
but it's too late, she's too disappoint with him. and he say sorry to her again again and again. and finally he got her sorry Wink

he plant again the tree for her. because her tree was disappear cuz by someone who wanna build home.

Back to top Go down
Salmii

Salmii

PostSubject: Flipped   Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:34 pm

It was story about a girl and boy, it was begun when a girl named june was sat on sidewalk while some car stopped in front of her and a girls was fallen in love with a boy named bryce moskey who get out from the car. June was really liked him but Bryce not liked her, Bryce thought that june was freak girl
“Yeah, I agree..but I think june is beautiful girl”
Next, they were now on Junior High School liked ordinary june still liked Bryce, june thought that was something on him eyes because it she still liked him but for brcye it was like a problem for him, and his looked something for made her can’t near him but not sure made her changed her mind to far from him.
One day, brcye grandfather named is cheat asked him ‘was she him friend?’ but him told ‘she was not him friend’. Finally cheat was close by june because cheat helped june, june thought cheat was nice with her so june gave egg for moskey family but they were not accepted it, and Bryce not told her and his just throw egg into dustbin, she looked it when Bryce want to throw it, and june felt so hurted and june didn’t want to saw him and Bryce felt wrong for all his done, then they were friend again.
Consice story.
Bryce made something wrong again and made june so shy and Bryce now fallen love with her! and he tried to apologized but it was so difficult and finally he planted ara three on yard and june was so happy.

I think ..
When I saw that film it was a good film because it had good moral values likes, how toappreciate what someone did, and don’t look someone by its cover and when we did wrong to other immediately apologize, don’t look down and be honest person!
Back to top Go down
http://langitkandirimu.blogspot.com
Lyan Batagor

Lyan Batagor

PostSubject: Re: Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader   Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:35 pm

bounce Shocked bounce Shocked

Flipped it's a unique movie. We watched from 2 view. From Julianna and Brayce. love's way too much bends. But.. like Miss. Lingga said, It's not only romance. It's about life's view, be friend, adolescent psychology, family, be neighbors, apologize, disappointed, character, attitude and another... it's a great movie!

“I don't care what you say to me. I care what you share with me.”
― Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday
Back to top Go down
Luthfiahfadlun

Luthfiahfadlun

PostSubject: Re: Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader   Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:13 am

In 1957, when the second-graders Bryce and Julianna Loski "July" Baker first met, in July knows that love. But Bryce is not so sure. Girl-phobic and easily embarrassed, young Bryce is not all he could to keep his vocal wanna be a girlfriend at arm's length ... for the next six years, which is not easy because they go to the same school and live across the street from each other.
When they started the sixth grade, Bryce hopes that he can rule in July that he asked her in July to hate the most on the date, Sherry. Bryce's work is planned for a while until best friend Bryce, Garrett took an interest in Sherry and told her the truth about Bryce asked out. July found Bryce and Sherry broke up and returned to her regular Bryce self-obsessed.
From the first point of view in July when he and Bryce first met was that he was just shy and embarrassed, and when he was "holding hands" he thought he would get his first kiss from him in second grade. July knew that he turned from then on. After learning that Bryce and Sherry broke up, he thinks he can return old Bryce. He spends all year round watermelon fragrant hair and wondered if she ever get her a kiss.
In 1963, now in seventh grade, Bryce's grandfather Chet Duncan moved with the family. He was found in July that different, special and rare kind of girl that is hard to come. He continued to tell Bryce is the hope. There is a large, old sycamore trees that do not understand love in July. One day, it is cut down by the owner despite the protests of July and anxious. his voiceover narrated in a very sincere about how the tree had to let him see the world in a much more enlightened.
Chet and in July formed a strong friendship over time as he helped work on the pages of his mess. Bryce begins to develop feelings for him just as July began to question his feelings about Bryce. The feeling is totally lost when he overheard him talking about the mental and Garrett challenged his uncle, Daniel, in the library. He continued to have mixed feelings when the boys basket auction just around the corner. He heard that Sherry Bryce plans to bid against each other in one school the "best" women. Bryce thought that July planning on bidding for him because he heard he was walking with a wad of cash (which he does not plan to have with him).
Bryce began to worry about what would happen if he did not offer to him only when he bids all the cash in the amount of eight-basket, the boy before Bryce. Then during lunch cart offerings children, Bryce and Sherry sat at a table across from July and a boy of eight baskets. He faced Bryce and he can not help but stare in July all the time. She saw him having fun with a date and gets jealous. He took her to talk to his efforts and kissed him in front of everyone. He chased out after July dodges a kiss.
He bikes home crying. Bryce tried for two days to see in July after many phone calls and knocking on doors and windows. Finally, one day in July to see Bryce dig a hole in its front page that makes him angry. His father says he gave her permission and she saw Bryce continued to dig. After he dug a hole, he went. July became confused but Bryce came back carrying a baby tree and places it in the hole. He was shocked and did not even have to ask because he knows that is a sycamore tree. He went out to help. Knowing that he had redeemed himself, his hand touched Bryce in July, they share a smile and then continued in the sycamore tree planting.

ehmm...romantic movie and friendship movie,right? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader   Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flipped Discussion by 11th Grader
Page 1 of 1