Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Goldilock and The Three Bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aniseyeah

Goldilock and The Three Bears Empty
PostSubject: Goldilock and The Three Bears   Goldilock and The Three Bears I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Once there was a little girl named Goldilock. she lived near a big forest with her parents.
One day, she played in the big forest. While walking, she felt very tired and hungry. Suddenly, she saw a beautiful house.
She came to the house and look inside. There was nobody in it. But there were three steaming bowls of porridge on the table. There were three beds, big one, middle one and small one.
She was so hungry that she forgot the manners. She entered the house and ate the smallest bowl of porridge. After that, she wanted to sleep. But the big bed and the middle bed were too high for her. The small bed just suitable. Goldilock covered herself up and fell asleep quickly.
After a while, the owner of the house came back. They were Dad bear, Mum bear and Baby bear. When they saw Baby bear's porridge had been eaten up, they were very surprised. Baby bear said, "Who ate my porridge up? I must find her out." Then he looked around.
Suddenly, Baby bear cried, "Mum, someone is lying on my bed," The three approached the bed gingerly. They saw a lovely girl sleeping. "What a beautiful girl." said the Baby bear.
At that moment, Goldilock wake up. When she saw the three bears, she was scared. She begged, "Please don't hurt me. I don't know it is your home. Just now I was hungry and tired. Please forgive me. "Never mind little girl. Are you O.K?" said Mum bear. She nodded, "Yes, thank you!" Baby bear asked, "What's your name, please? I want to be your friend," "I'm Goldilock. My home is near from the forest. Would you like to play with me?" said Goldilock. "Great!" said Baby bear happily.
From then on, Goldilock and the bears became a good friend.

THE END What a Face
Back to top Go down

Goldilock and The Three Bears
Page 1 of 1