Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

goldilock and the 3 bears (again~)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hafshahfaridah

goldilock and the 3 bears (again~) Empty
PostSubject: goldilock and the 3 bears (again~)   goldilock and the 3 bears (again~) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Once upon a time there lived a naughty girl named goldilocks. She lived near the forrest.

One day she went to the forrest for travelling. Suddenly she found a house. She knocked the door but, no body answered. So when she tried to open the door, she was surprised. The door was unlocked. And then Goldilock entered the house.

Goldilocks was hungry. She saw three bowls of soup on the table. First bowl was too hot and the second bowl was too cold and the third bowl wasn’t hot and wasn’t cold”it’s perfect soup!” said Goldilocks. so she ate the third soup greedily.

She did’nt know that she stayed at bears hous. She felt tired. So she sat in the chair. But the chair was too hard. She found other chair but it was so soft. And the last chair was small. When Goldilocks sat on the small chair…………BRUUUUK! That chair was broken.

Now she felt sleepy. She tried to sleep on the first bed, but it was so hard. And the second bed was so soft. Then the thirdbed was perfect and cozy. So she slept very well.
Until the family bear came and shocked.
“somebody was here!” shouted little bear.
“look! It ate our soup” said mother bear.
“and broken our chair.” Said father bear.
“and now… she is sleeping on my bed..” little bear got mad.
“GRAAAAW” father bear, mother bear, little bear screamed until Goldilocks woke up.
“oahm.. hey.. what’s wrong?”
“GO Away from my bed!”
“Get out from this house” mother bear was angry
“and don’t ever come back, or.. we will eat you!!!!!!” said father bear. Goldilock shocked
“is this your house?” asked Goldilocks
“YES?!!”
“ok. I’m sorry. And.. good bye…!” Goldilock left that house and ran along forrest
Back to top Go down

goldilock and the 3 bears (again~)
Page 1 of 1