Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Motherhood, what's make you feel of being mother?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raisa SabilalH

Raisa SabilalH

Motherhood, what's make you feel of being mother? Empty
PostSubject: Motherhood, what's make you feel of being mother?   Motherhood, what's make you feel of being mother? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:31 am

this story tell about Eliza, a common mother that had to taking care of her 2 kids, and her nerd husband, Avery. it tells you how to be a really urban mother. Lives in the cowd of the city, Drive your daughter to school and pick it up later. It needs a hardwork sist! How could you taking care of a BABY and took him to the discount sale?! and, i mean, how couldn't you not feel bored anytime too doing the same routine activities?!
ok, but Eliza could felt a bored, she decided to in the writing competition on the internet. Wrote an essay about 'what motherhoods mean to you?' she in that competition. she wrote "[i]Motherhood is about accepting the limitations of time and energy, which stretch behind you, even if sometimes it feels they could consume you. Search for and hold on to your own true self. If you lose that, what kind of mother can you be?"

you could learn much from Eliza Welsh spirits. i like this kind of movies. Less drama, More reality cheers
Back to top Go down

Motherhood, what's make you feel of being mother?
Page 1 of 1