Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Goldilocks and mother hood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mita Amalia

Goldilocks and mother hood Empty
PostSubject: Goldilocks and mother hood   Goldilocks and mother hood I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:37 am

Goldilocks and Three Bear’s

Once upon a time, there were three bears. They were Mama bear, Papa bear and Baby bear. They were going out. Suddenly,Goldilocks came to their house.
Goldilocks knocked the door and said “(tok,tok,tok) anybody home? Hellooww… anybody home?”. Actually,the door was opened, then goldilocks came in home and saw some porridge on the table. “wow..the porridge, mmm.. I am hungry now!’said goldilocks, and then goldilocks to the table for eating the porridge. The first,goldilocks ate the papa bear’s porridge “hmm..it’s so hard”said goldilocks.and then mama bear’s porridge “hmm..it’s so hot”said again goldilocks. The last goldilocks ate the baby bear’s porridge “hmm..it’s right,yummy!!”.said goldilocks with happily.
After that, goldilocks went to the living room and saw some chair. The first, goldilocks sit on the papa bear’s chair “oh! It’s unconfortable,it’s very hard” said goldilocks. Then goldilocks sit on the mama bear’s chair “hu! It’s uncomfortable too.” Said goldilocks. The last goldilocks sit on the baby bear’s chair “Mmm, it’s confortable for me,, but,it’s very small for me”
After that,goldilocks felt sleepy.so,goldilocks went to the bedroom for slept. Arrived in the bedroom,goldilocks saw some bed there.”hooaaahhmm… I want to sleep. But,before I am sleep, I want to try this bed one by one”. The first,goldilocks tried to slept on the papa bear’s bed “ooh..it’s bed so hard. ”said goldilocks. Then goldilocks tried to slept on the mama bear’s bed “uuh! It’s so hard too.”said goldilocks. The last goldilocks tried to slept on the baby bear’s bed “ahhh… it’s good. It’s very smooth,but it’s small. Mmm,no problem” said goldilocks with happily. After that goldilocks found bed confortable,goldilocks slept on the baby bear’s bed.
A few minutes, the three bear’s came back to their house. They were enter the house and saw the porridge. Papa bear’s said angrily “hah!? What happened to my porridge!?” , then mama bear’s said angrily too “what happened to my porridge? Who ate my porridge!?” the last, baby bear’s said angrily too “ who ate my porridge!? I am very hungry now..!”
After that, they want to the living room,and saw their chair. “hah!? Who sit on my chair!?” said papa bear’s angrily. “what happen again with my chair!? Who sit on my chair!? “ said mama bear’s angrily. “huhuhu… my chair. Who sit on my chair!? “said baby bear’s too.
The last, they went to the bedroom, and saw their bed. Papa bear’s said “ what!? .. who slept on my bed!?. “who slept on my bed too!?” said mama bear’s. “who slept on my bnd, who it is? Why slept on my bed?” said baby bear’s.

Mother hood

One day, there lived a small family. They were eliza as a mom, avery as a father, clara as a daughter and lucas as a son. They lived in the apartement. Before eliza and avery got married, eliza as a writer. She loved writing very much. But after they get married eliza’s activity is so busy. Because her husband (avery)seldom to stayed in their apartment. So eliza did all of home activity and saved her child just by her self. When clara’s birthday came soon, eliza was so so busy to prepared clara’s party. She went to any store to buy anything for party. Suddenly she got a trouble. Her bestfriend (Sheila) was very angry to her, because eliza used sheila’s name in the blog. Eliza became stress, because when she prepared clra’s party, she got a trouble. Finally she decided to go to another city,on the to another city she got a call from avery, when eliza talked with avery, suddenly lucas in a trouble. Eliza was panic and she turned left to back to her city for helped her child, lucas. At 05:00 pm o’clock, birthday party started. Avery and eliza celebrate clara’s birthday together. After that, avery and eliza talked in the balcon . Avery said “although I seldom stay in home, I always think about you and our child, I gave a purple ipod to clara” eliza asked “we don’t have much money, how can you buy that ipod?” avery answered “I sold my favorite book and get this check, please open this envelope” eliza was shocked because she opened the envelope she saw the check with price $24.000, and finally they lived happily ever after.

Moral value that we can get from that movie are :
• Don’t be negative thinking
• Keep spirit and don’t give up
• Nothing time to try, but do or do not
• Talk less do more
• If we get some problem, don’t be stress but clear that problem with a good solving
Back to top Go down

Goldilocks and mother hood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy with English :: Assyifa :: Assignment Basket :: Dislocated Posts-
Jump to: