Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

goldilokcs and the three bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
farhahmillata

goldilokcs and the three bears Empty
PostSubject: goldilokcs and the three bears   goldilokcs and the three bears I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:18 am

Goldilocks and the three bears

Once upon a time, there were three bears. They were papa bear, mama bear, and baby bear. They lived in the forest. One day, Papa bear said, “Today is a shiny day, let’s go to the beach darling!” mama bear and baby bear said, “Okay, let’s go papa!” now, nobody in their house.
Suddenly goldilocks came to their house. In the dining room, goldilocks saw three bowls of porridge. Cause she was hungry, she tried to eat the big porridge, and she said “whooooo, it’s too hot!” yeah, that is papa bear’s porridge. And then she tried to eat the middle porridge “iyaaaakkss, it’s too cold” that is mama bear’s porridge, and now she tried to eat the last and the small porridge “ suuuuuuurrrrpp , yeah, this is right! I like it!” that is baby bear’s porridge, and she spent that porridge.
After her stomach was full, she went to the living room. She saw at the three chairs. She sat on the first chair and she said “ waaawww, it’s too hard!” that is papa bear’s chair, and then she moved to the second chair and she sad “ huuuhh it’s too soft!” that is mama bear’s chair. Finally she tried to sit on the last chair in that room and she said “yeah, this is a right chair!” but suddenly BRUUUKK! The baby bear’s chair was broken “oow, what did I do?”
Because she was tired, she went to the bedroom. She looked at the three beds. She slept on the first bed and she said “huuhh it’s too hard!” that papa bear’s bed. Then she moved to the middle of the bed and she said “owowowow, it’s too soft!” that mama bear’s bed. And the last she slept on the last bed and she said “hmmm that’s right bed! I wanna sleep tight now!” yeah that baby bear’s bed. After that goldilocks slept tightly on baby bear’s bed.
Suddenly when goldilocks slept on the baby bear’s bed, the three bears came to their house. “Why is there footprint in here? Anybody home?” said papa bear. “Anybody home?” said mama bear and baby bear. A few minute later, they went to the dining room. “Wow! Who had eat my porridge?” said papa bear, “who had eat my porridge?” said mama bear, “who had eat my porridge, and she spent it, oooww I don’t have any porridge now huuu” said baby bear sadly.
After that they went to the living room. “Somebody had sat in my chair!” said papa bear. “Somebody had sat in my chair too” said mama bear. “Somebody had sat in my chair and she broke it. I don’t have any chair again!” said baby bear sadly.
Next they went to their bedroom “Who had slept in my bed?” papa bear said. “Who had slept In my bed?” said mama bear. “Who had slept in my bed and she still in there!” said baby bear. “uups” goldilocks was shocked. Papa bear said “who are you? Why you are sleeping in my house?” goldilocks was scared. “I’m so sorry, it’s my fault”. “Okay, go out now! go go hush huusshhh!!!” papa bear shouted. Finally goldilocks run out from bear’s house fast and the three bears just said “ckckckckcckkc”
The end~
Back to top Go down

goldilokcs and the three bears
Page 1 of 1