Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Goldilocks and the three bears (edited)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nuramalina

nuramalina

Goldilocks and the three bears (edited) Empty
PostSubject: Goldilocks and the three bears (edited)   Goldilocks and the three bears (edited) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:18 am

Goldilocks and the Three Bears (edited)

Many years ago, there was a family bear, Papa bear, Mama bear, and Baby bear. Papa bear saw that sky was blue and he said that he wanted to go picnic at forest. Mama bear was happy and she prepared anything for picnic like bread, jam, sandwich, orange juice, milk, and many more. Baby bear shouted happily. Not long, A cute little girl with blonde hair and emerald eye knocked the family bear’s house three times. Nobody answered. So, she opened the door and went to kitchen. She saw three bowls of noodles. Goldilocks ate noodle from Papa bear’s bowl.

“Indomie chicken soto flavor,” she said. “I don’t like it,”

Then, Goldilocks ate Mama bear’s noodle. “Uuh..Sedaap noodle,” she said. “Curry flavor? I’m allergy,”

And, she ate noodles from the last bowl—Baby bear’s noodle. “Hmm..yummy. Onion chicken flavor,” and she ate all of Baby bear’s noodle

Goldilocks was thirsty, she opened the refrigerator and saw three glasses in there. Goldilocks smiled and took the biggest one.

“Puah! It’s to bitter! Black coffee, huh?” she put it back in to refrigerator

Goldilocks took the second glass—Mama bear’s glass that filled up with milk-tea. “Umph! It’s too sweet. Did you want to make me diabetes?” and, she put it back in to refrigerator

She took the smallest one that filled up with orange juice and drank it. “Hmm..This is better,” and she put that empty glass in to refrigerator

“Hoaahmm… I think I want to sleep for several hours,”

So, Goldilocks went to second floor and found bedroom with three beds. Goldilocks tried the king-size bed

“It’s too hard,” she said

So, she tried the queen-size bed. “It’s too soft,”

Goldilocks jumped to the last bed and felt comfort, a minute later, she fell asleep.

Family bear went to home and shocked. They saw the door had opened. In their kitchen, Papa bear was angry because someone ate his noodle.

“Who’s ate my noodle?! It was 1350 rupiahs!”

Mama bear shouted when she saw her noodle was decreased. “Oh no! That price is 1240 rupiahs. I bought it from Alfamart in forest,”

Baby bear was sad because he saw his empty bowl. “God, why me..?”

Because after Goldilocks drank the bears drinking she put them back in to refrigerator, so the bear didn’t realize that their drinking had been drank by someone. The three bears went to the bedroom. They saw a cute girl sleeping on Baby bear’s bed. Goldilocks had a bad dream, and when she opened her eyes, she saw three bears looking at her.

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” she said with puppy eyes, her emerald eye was looked bigger and she blinked her eyes. It made the bears melted and apologized her.
The bears invited her for dinner and Goldilocks accepted that. At night she played with

Baby bear and slept with him. Tomorrow Goldilocks went to home safely.

THE END
Back to top Go down

Goldilocks and the three bears (edited)
Page 1 of 1