Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Goldilock and the Three Bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shabrinadwitra

Goldilock and the Three Bears Empty
PostSubject: Goldilock and the Three Bears   Goldilock and the Three Bears I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:55 pm

Goldilocks and Three Bears
Once upon a time,there was a family bear who lived in the forest. They were Papa Bear,Mama Bear,and Baby Bear. And one day,the weather was warm and they wanted to go picnic near the river. After they prepared the food, they go with the car.
Not long after that, came Goldilock, she wanted to borrow some plate to Bear Family. She knocked the door “Hello, anyone at home ?” shouted Goldilock, but the home was very silent. And she entered the home “Waw,what a very comfortable house” she mumbled to herself.
Goldilock go to the livingroom and she saw three chairs and she tried it one by one. First, she tried the biggest chair and… “aw,this chair is very hard” so,she tried the next chair “iww,it’s too soft” and the last “aah,it’s just right” .
After she tried all the chairs, she arounded the house and go to the kitchen . She walked to the table and saw three pouridge. Suddenly she felt hungry,she haven’t ate . She ate the pouridge with the words Papa bear’s in the bowl “yak, this pouridge it’s too hot” and then mama bear’s “yik,it’s too cold,I don’t like it” she pushed the bowl and the last, Baby Bear’s “aah..it’s just right” ,she ate all the Baby Bear’s Pouridge until done . Because she ate all the Baby Bear’s pouridge, her eyes felt heavy and she got sleepy “ooh I just wanna sleep..” she talked to herself. She thought if she went back to her house it was too far, and maybe she will not sleepy anymore.
So,she went upstair and searched the bedroom. In the bedroom she saw three beds. She jumped to the first bed and shouted “aw,this bed is too hard “and next “iw,it’s too soft,I don’t like it “ and the last ,the Baby Bear’s bed “aah..it’s just right” and then she fallasleep. She had been sleeping for 3hours when the bears family went home.
Papa bears was angry when he saw the pouridge have been eaten by someone,but the Baby bears was sadder, because his pouridge have been eaten by someone until finish. And their chair had moved. Because they were tired, they went to the bedroom and found Goldilock sleeping in Baby Bear’s bed. “Look dad, someone was sleeping in my bed” . Papa bears was upset and shouted to the sleeping Goldilock “GET OUT FROM OUR HOUSE!!!”. Goldilock was shocked and wake up. She saw the bearfamily stared angrily to her. “i just..i..just..” she can’t talk anymore and she ran out from the house and learned from her experience she would not enter someone house when the owner was not at home.
Back to top Go down

Goldilock and the Three Bears
Page 1 of 1