Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

review mother hood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nita Irawan

Nita Irawan

review mother hood Empty
PostSubject: review mother hood   review mother hood I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Review film Mother Hood

one day there lived a small family. They were Eliza as a mother, Avery as a father, Clara and Lucas as a daughter. Before Eliza and Avery got married, Eliza as a writer. She loved writting very much. But after thet got married, Eliza’s activity is so busy. Because her husband seldom stay in there apartment. Finally, Eliza did all of home activity and safe her child just by her self.
When clara’s birthday, Eliza was so busy to prepare clara’s party. She went to any store to buy anything for the party. Suddenly, she got a trouble, her best friend (Sheila) was very angry because she used sheila’s name iin her blog. She became a steress. Finally, Eliza decided went to the another country. On the the to another city, she get a call from her husband. When eliza talked to the Avery, her daughter Lucas in a get a trouble. She was panic and turn left back to her city for helped her child.
In her city at 5 pm a clock, clara’s party was started. Avery and Eliza celebrated clara’s birthday together. After that, Avery and Eliza in the balkon. Avery said “ althought, I seldom in home I always think about you and our child. In want give purple ipod to clara.” Eliza ask “ we don’t have money. How can you buy ipod ?”. Avery answered ” I sell my favorite bookand get this check, please open the envelope!”. Eliza was shocked when she open the envelope, she saw with price $ 24.000. Finally they lived happily ever after,

The moral value :
1. Don’t negative thingking.
2. Keep spirit and don’t give up.
3. Talk less do more.
4. Nothing “try” but “do” or “do not “.
5. If we get a problem, don’t be stress. But clear that problem with good solving.
6. Mother will do anything for her child.
Back to top Go down

review mother hood
Page 1 of 1