Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

mother hood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
farhahmillata

mother hood Empty
PostSubject: mother hood   mother hood I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:23 am

Mother hood

One day, there lived a small family. They were eliza as a mom, avery as a father, clara as a daughter and lucas as a son. They lived in the apartement. Before eliza and avery got married, eliza as a writer. She loved writing very much. But after they get married eliza’s activity is so busy. Because her husband (avery)seldom to stayed in their apartment. So eliza did all of home activity and saved her child just by her self. When clara’s birthday came soon, eliza was so so busy to prepared clara’s party. She went to any store to buy anything for party. Suddenly she got a trouble. Her bestfriend (Sheila) was very angry to her, because eliza used sheila’s name in the blog. Eliza became stress, because when she prepared clra’s party, she got a trouble. Finally she decided to go to another city,on the to another city she got a call from avery, when eliza talked with avery, suddenly lucas in a trouble. Eliza was panic and she turned left to back to her city for helped her child, lucas. At 05:00 pm o’clock, birthday party started. Avery and eliza celebrate clara’s birthday together. After that, avery and eliza talked in the balcon . Avery said “although I seldom stay in home, I always think about you and our child, I gave a purple ipod to clara” eliza asked “we don’t have much money, how can you buy that ipod?” avery answered “I sold my favorite book and get this check, please open this envelope” eliza was shocked because she opened the envelope she saw the check with price $24.000, and finally they lived happily ever after.

Moral value that we can get from that movie are :
• Don’t be negative thinking
• Keep spirit and don’t give up
• Nothing time to try, but do or do not
• Talk less do more
• If we get some problem, don’t be stress but clear that problem with a good solving
• Mother will do anything for her child
Back to top Go down

mother hood
Page 1 of 1