Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Hellow All... Luthfiah's here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luthfiahfadlun

Luthfiahfadlun

Hellow All... Luthfiah's here Empty
PostSubject: Hellow All... Luthfiah's here   Hellow All... Luthfiah's here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:10 pm

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb…
Hello everybody, my name is Luthfiah Fadlun Muhammad but you can call me by Luthfiah or Luthe. My birthday (in islam milad) is November 15 th 1995. If you want to get pleasures, you can silaturahim to my house in Cibubur II street Rt.007/03 No.111 East Jakarta. I am waiting for you in my house yeah! My number phone is 021 68944548.
I love reading and writing so much because I want to be writer in my part time of my life and by writing I become my self. Yeah! I also want to be a teen psychology, muslimah doctor, master of muslimah Fiqh, and designer too. I want to build Masjid for all moslem in Indonesia, Islamic hospital, love house for any child didn’t have parents. Amiin Ya Allah….

Nice to meet you, friends!
Love you all because Allah….^_^
Back to top Go down

Hellow All... Luthfiah's here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy with English :: Assyifa :: Show You Off-
Jump to: