Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

all about shopam (shofa mujahidah)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shopam mujahidah

all about shopam (shofa mujahidah) Empty
PostSubject: all about shopam (shofa mujahidah)   all about shopam (shofa mujahidah) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Helloooooooo……
Now, I will introduce my self. Ok, my name is Shofa Mujahidah, I born in Cianjur 20 december 1995. And you can call me shopam or acing. Emmmm… its so look great for a name. hehehehe.
And I now stay in ten class in assyifa boarding school subang. Do you know? And you must know it, because it so important for you. Hohoho. My hobby is travelling, hiking, camping, reading novel or news paper or someone’s diary, and oh ya I forget I like playing football can you call me footballers haha *lebay. And I want to be a “ahli otomotif’ i don’t know it in English language, hehe sorry-sorry. It so look a song by suju is sorry-sorry. Hohe. Oh ya, I want to be a millionaire, amiiin if I can do it, you must pray it.
Oh ya, I forget, I live in a house and that so look beautiful and graet house. Amiiin.. and my house in moh.toha. komp. Pln. Cigereleng no 107 b/203 d. Bandung. If you want know about me you can add me in my facebook is shofa mujahidah or you must foloow me in my twitter @shofamujahidah1. You don’t forget for it ok?
For now, that all for me, you must remember me everywhere, anywhere, and everything. Hehehehe,
Ok byeeeee,,,
Back to top Go down

all about shopam (shofa mujahidah)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy with English :: Assyifa :: Show You Off-
Jump to: