Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Shutter Island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fadhilah shafausria

fadhilah shafausria

Shutter Island Empty
PostSubject: Shutter Island   Shutter Island I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:59 am

Edward Daniels, he always thinking about himself that he was a Marshal. He came to the island named shutter Island. Shutter Island was a land, the place to crazy people. He came with his friend named Chuck. Edward wants to broke a mystery about his wife's died. He always haunted by his wife's shadow. He thougt his wife's died is caused by Andrew Laeddis. So, he tried to found Andrew Laeddis.
One time, he met the girl named Rachel Solando in the cave. Rachel is the clue of existence Andrew Laeddis.
One day, Edward went to the light house to got a clue and found Andrew Laeddis there. When he was arrived, he met the director of Shutter Island, and he was very shocked! then, Chuck came into the room and told him about the tragedy, fact, and reality.
Actually, Edward Daniels is Andrew Laeddis. The man who killed his wife. Long time ago, Edward Daniels was a soldier. When he back home, he found his children were died. His wife killed their children, then Andrew Laeddis killed his wife.
Edward Daniels has been entered the Shutter Island for 2 years. He never realized that he was killed his wife and stayed in Shutter Island for 2 years. Finally, Edward Daniels is Andrew Laeddis and he's a crazy man. What a Face
Back to top Go down
bundalingga
Admin
bundalingga

Shutter Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shutter Island   Shutter Island I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:25 am

*_* ooops u did it again!
please remove your post to the thread i made for shutter island review...
Back to top Go down
https://syifa-englishtalk.indonesianforum.net

Shutter Island
Page 1 of 1