Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Goldilocks and three bears (new version by:Fairuziah N.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairuziahaha

fairuziahaha

Goldilocks and three bears (new version by:Fairuziah N.) Empty
PostSubject: Goldilocks and three bears (new version by:Fairuziah N.)   Goldilocks and three bears (new version by:Fairuziah N.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:50 am

Goldilocks and the Three Witches
A very long time ago, there were three witches who lived in the middle of the forest. There were Dirty Witch, Ugly Witch, and Lazy Witch. Dirty Witch didn’t take a bath for many years because she was afraid of water, Ugly Witch had very bad acne on her face, and Forget Witch always forgot anything, included her name. One day the Three Witch felt so hungry, but they didn’t have any kind of food.
“C’mon girls, let’s find some food. I can’t use my magical power if I’m hungry!!” said Ugly Witch
“I’m hungry too. Let’s get out right now.” Dirty Witch agreed with Ugly Witch.
“Hey, wait for me please. I can’t remember where is my flying broom!” cried Lazy Witch.
“So? You have to learn to be faster girl!” said Dirty Witch a little bit annoyed.
“Oh My God, don’t do that again!!!” Ugly Witch said loudly.
After a long time waiting for Forget Witch, they went out from their palace with their flying brooms. They flew up in the forest for many hours, but they didn’t find anything to eat. They were so disappointed. They wanted to go their palace. In the other place of the forest, there was a little girl. Her name was Goldilocks and she is really beautiful. When she was playing in the forest, the Three Witches saw her. The Three Witches came around her. Goldilocks was really scared. And then, Dirty Witch said to her.
“Hello little girl, how are you today?” said Dirty Witch.
“Who are you?” said Goldilocks frightened.
“We are the Three Witches. Who is your name little girl?” said Dirty Witch again.
“My name is Goldilocks. What do you want from me?” said Goldilocks again.
“No, we don’t want anything from you. But if you have something to eat, I think we could have a business about It.” now Ugly Witch said.
“Okay, I think I have some food on my bag. I’ll give it to you, but if you give what I want! Promise to me.”
The Three Witches have to thinking about it. They have a very long time debates to choose it. They can run from Goldilocks, or they can bring Goldilocks food. And finally, they choose to bring Goldilocks food. Goldilocks gave her food to them. They ate it very fast. And after ate the food, Goldilocks want the Three Witches promises.
“And now, you have to give your promises!” said Goldilocks.
“Oh, what do you want from me, girl?” said Dirty Witch.
“Okay, I just want to be so ugly like her.” she pointed to Ugly Witch.
“Are you crazy, young girl? I just want to be like you!” said Ugly Witch a little bit jealous.
“I’m really seriously madam! Do you want to change your face to be my face?”
“Are you serious? Yes, I really want it!”
After that, Ugly Witch spelled the curse. And then Goldilocks face came into very ugly, just like Ugly Witch face. Ugly Witch very happy to know that now she has beautiful face.
“I’m beautiful right now! Wow, it’s really wonderful.” she said it loudly.
“Okay little girl, now what do you want again?” said Dirty Witch.
“I just want to be so dirty just like you!” said Goldilocks to Dirty Witch.
“But this is my style, no one can be like me!” she said it a little bit annoyed.
“So you don’t want to give your promise? Do you know that I have put a poison into your food? That poison will be active if you’re not giving your promise to me!” she laughed.
“What? You are really crazy!” screamed Dirty Witch.
“Yes, I am. Now give me your promise ma’am!” she told to Dirty Witch.
Dirty Witch was so angry but she can’t do anything, so she spelled the curse to Goldilocks. And after that, Goldilocks became really dirty just like Dirty Witch. And Dirty Witch became so clean just like her.
“It’s really perfect! And now, I want that Lazy Witch become so clever!”
“But how, I don’t know the curse to change me to be like that.”
“I hope Ugly Witch and Dirty Witch will help you. If they don’t help you, you’ll die.”
Lazy Witch was really frightened, she told to Ugly Witch and Dirty Witch to change her. And then they helped Lazy Witch to be so clever. They spelled the curse to Lazy Witch and her become so clever.
“Hmm, it’s really perfect. Now, Lazy Witch, you have to give your promise to me!”
“What do you want again?” said Lazy Witch not impressed.
“Now, I want to be a witch, just like all of you! But I want to be more powerful.”
“No way, little girl!” she said loudly.
“Yes way, if you’re not giving your promise the poison in your body will be active right now!”
With angry, Lazy Witch spelled the curse to Goldilocks. And then Goldilocks became a powerful witch. And then she told to the Three Witches.
“Thank you very much to give me what I want. Now I’ll give you a present to express my thanks.” She said it with a very bad smile at her face.
And then Goldilocks spelled the curse into the Three Witch. The Three Witch felt that something wrong happen to them. They tried to use the magical power, but they can’t use it. Goldilocks was stole their magical power, and now they became a human.
“Now I become a powerful witch, and no one can stop me!”
“You’re really crazy!” said Dirty Witch so angry.
“Oh? Is that important now? I don’t think so! Now goodbye, little girls.” she run with the flying broom into the palace. And the Three Witches now became the Three Humans.
Back to top Go down

Goldilocks and three bears (new version by:Fairuziah N.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy with English :: Assyifa :: Assignment Basket :: Dislocated Posts-
Jump to: