Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Resume film Motherhoo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
adilianz

Resume film Motherhoo Empty
PostSubject: Resume film Motherhoo   Resume film Motherhoo I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:27 am

One day,there lived a small family.they were eliza as mother,every as father,clara as daughter,and lucas as son.they lived in the apartement.before eliza and every got married,eliza as writer,she loved writing very much.but,after they got married eliza’s activity is so busy.because her husband seldom stayed in their apartement.so,eliza did all of home activityand saved her child just by her self. Eliza is a former fiction writer-turned-mom-blogger with her own site, “The Bjorn Identity.”

prepare for and throw clara's 6th birthday party, mind her toddler son, battle for a parking space during an epic alternate side parking showdown, navigate playground politics with overbearing moms, and mend a rift after posting her best friend’s confession on her blog. On top of it all, Eliza decides to enter a contest run by an upscale parenting magazine. All she has to do is write 500 words answering the deceptively simple question, “What Does Motherhood Mean to Me?”

Finally, she decided to go to another city. On the way to another city,she got call for every. When eliza talked with every,suddenly,lucas in a trouble. Eliza was panic and she turn left to back to her city for helped her child lucas. In her city eliza at 05.00 p.m o’clock birthday party was started. Every and eliza celebrated clara’s birthday together. After that,every and eliza talked in the balcon, every said “althoug,i seldom stey in home, i always think about you and our child. I gave a purple ipod to clara.” Eliza asked “we don’t have much money,how can you buy that ipod?” every answer “i sold my favorite book and get this check please opend this amplop!” eliza was shocked because when she opened the amplop she saw the check with prize $24000, and finally they lived happily ever after.

Moral value :
1. Don’t negative thinking
2. keep spirit and don’t give up
3. if we get a problem don’t be stress,but clear that with good solving.
4. mother wiil do anything for her child
Back to top Go down

Resume film Motherhoo
Page 1 of 1