Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

G-O-L-D-I-L-O-C-K-S

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarawr

sarawr

G-O-L-D-I-L-O-C-K-S Empty
PostSubject: G-O-L-D-I-L-O-C-K-S   G-O-L-D-I-L-O-C-K-S I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Goldi and Mysterious Bear House

A long time ago, there was a naughty girl named Goldilocks, people usually called her Goldi. Now, she lived in a small house in a small village with her Grandma. Her parents has passed away, well she was an orphan. Goldi was a homeless girl before she found her Grandma and lived with her.
At the first time, grandma thought it was a great idea to keep Goldi in her house. They both never met again since Goldi 2th birthday because Goldi’s parents had a problem with Grandma. Grandma missed Goldi so much and now it was a lucky destiny to found Goldi. But, Grandma didn’t know that Goldi was a trouble-maker.
Not long after Goldi’s first week in Grandma’s house, a ‘fake’ lovely Godi became naughty again. She disturbed and made many mistakes again. Goldi broke Grandma’s favourite tea set, Goldi fought with Anne (daughter of Grandma’s neighbor), Goldi stole fruits from Mr.Gilbert garden, Goldi disturbed people in Village Library, Goldi always wore her pajamas all the day and many more. Grandma became so dizzy of anything that Goldi did.
Grandma tried to be patient of her grandchild. Grandma always gave Goldi attention with soft voice. But, Goldi was so headstrong, she never heard Grandma’s attention. Goldi still disturbed everywhere. Until one day, Goldi killed Katy. Katy was Grandma’s fave cat, Katy was an annoying cat , she often stole Goldi’s snacks, she often broke Goldi’s clothes etc. Goldi was so angry with that cat and throwed her to the river. Goldi felt so terrible and tried to help Katy. Unfortunately, Katy already carried by hard stream.
Grandma was so upset and sad. She forced Goldi to leave her house. Actually, Grandma didn’t really mean to did that but Goldi has gone. Grandma cried all the day, her kitty dead and her grandchild went away.
Goldi ran to the forest. She thought her grandma was very cruel to forced her to leave the house. Goldi ran and ran until she felt tired. She sat under an oak tree. Her emotion was so bad. She almost fell asleep till she heard a scary-loud voice. She felt a lil bit afraid and curious. She looked around, tried to find where did that voice came. And… did you know?! It was a big bear’s voice. Goldi shocked and felt so afraid.
It wasn’t only one bear, there were 3 bears there. They were talked to each other in front of their big house. The bears wanted to go somewhere maybe. Not long after that, the bears went out from the forest. Goldi slowly went to bear’s house and then she entered the house.
In bear’s house, Goldi found 3 luxurious sofas in the living room. Goldi tried to sit on the first sofa. Ugh, the first sofa was so high. She couldn’t sit on that. The second sofa was so small and short. Goldi sat on the second chair but she felt not comfort with that. The third sofa, the most cute and luxury sofa she ever saw. She sat on there and wowwww, it was so soft and comfort. She jumped on the sofa and, kraakkk . Ups! The sofa broke. Goldi was so panic!
Goldi went around the house, looked for something to fix the sofa. She searched everywhere, she messed the house. Goldi found many tools. She brought it to the living room and began to fix the sofa.
Suddenly, the bears came!. They confused, why a girl with many tools fixed their sofa?. Goldi screamed and ran out the bear’s house. She went back to Grandma’s house. In Grandma’s house, Goldi and Grandma apologized to each other. Goldi told grandma about the bears and bear’s house in the forest.
Grandma didn’t know that there were bears in the forest. Goldi said she wanted to say her sorry to the bears about the sofa that she broke. So, the next day, Goldi and Grandma went to the forest. But, they didn’t found the bears and bear’s house. Goldi was so confused, why that all disappeared?. And actually, there were not any bear or bear’s house at that forest.
Goldi was so afraid and confused, was that just her imagination or not?. Nobody knew.
Back to top Go down
http://selenator.co.cc

G-O-L-D-I-L-O-C-K-S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy with English :: Assyifa :: Assignment Basket :: Dislocated Posts-
Jump to: