Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

gold'locks and 3 bear

Go down 
AuthorMessage
utamira

utamira

gold'locks and 3 bear Empty
PostSubject: gold'locks and 3 bear   gold'locks and 3 bear I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:25 pm

Gold’lock and 3 bear

Once upon a time there were three bears. There was a strong and big bear called papa bear and there was a beautiful bear called mama bear and there was a little,cute bear called baby bear.
One day the three bears walked into the woods for picnic. Papa bear walked like Pamm..Paamm..Paamm..,mama bear walked like Paahh..Paahhh..Paaahhh…,baby bear walked like Piuuhh..piiuuhh..piiiuuhh..
Suddenly there was a beautiful girl came to bear’s house. Her name was Gold’locks. She walked into the dinning room and she saw 3 bowls of porridge. She ate papa bear’s porridge “hhhuuu..its so cold”,said Gold’locks,then she ate mama bear’s porridge “hhuuuuu..its so hot”,said Gold’locks and she ate again baby bear’s porridge “hhuuuuu it was good,delicious,I like it”,said Gold’locks. And she ate baby bear’s porridge until finished.
And then she walked around the house,she saw bed room with three beds. She slept on papa bear’s bed “uhh very hard”,said Gold’locks,next she slept on mama bear’s bed “oooww very soft”said Gold’locks,then she slept on baby bear’s bed “hhhmmm it was good,confortable”,said Gold’locks. Because she was so tired she selpt on the baby bear’s bed.
3 bears came back to their home. There ware shocked when they saw the door was opened. They when to dinning room,papa bear were shocked when he saw his porridge “who has eat my porridge?”,said papa bear and mama bear was shocked to “who has eat my porridge?”,said mama bear and baby bear was very shocked “who has eat my porridge until finished?”,said baby bear. -____-
And three bears heard a voice from their bed room. Papa bear were shocked to see his bed room “who had slept on my bed?”,said papa bear and mama bear was shocked to “who had slept on my bed?”,said mama bear and baby bear was shocked “who had slept on my bed? She was very dirty!”,said baby bear.
Papa bear was angry and he woke her up. Gold’locks was shocked when she saw three bears in fron of her. “Go..go..go out from my house!”,said papa bear. Finally Gold’lock was going out from bears house and she ran to her house.
Back to top Go down

gold'locks and 3 bear
Page 1 of 1