Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

motherhood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nisa Gunadi

motherhood Empty
PostSubject: motherhood   motherhood I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:32 pm

1. Review a film
MOTHERHOOD

One day, there lived a small family. They were Eliza as mother, Avery as father, Clara as daughter, and Lucas as son. They lived in the apartment. Before Eliza and Avery got married, Eliza as a writer, Eliza loved writing very much. But after they get married, Eliza’s activity is so busy. Eliza’s husband seldom stayed in their apartment. So, Eliza did all of home activity and save their child just by herself.

When Clara’s birthdays come soon, Eliza was so busy to prepared Clara’s party. She went to any store to buy anything for Clara’s party. Suddenly, she got a trouble. Her best friend (Sheila) was very angry to her, because Eliza used Sheila’s name in the blog. Eliza became stress, because when she prepared Clara’s party she got a trouble. Finally, she decided to go to another city. On the way to another city, she got a call from Avery. Suddenly, Lucas in trouble when Eliza with Avery talking. Eliza was panic and she turned left to back to her city for helped her son.

At five pm o’clock, birthday party was started. Avery and Eliza celebrated Clara’s birthday together. After that, Avery and Eliza talked in the balcon. Avery said “although I seldom stay in home. But, I always think about you and our child. I gave a purple iPod to Clara“. Eliza asked “we don’t have much money. How can you buy that iPod?” Avery answered “I sold my favorite book and get this check. Open this envelope please”. When Eliza opened the envelope, Eliza was shocked because she saw the check with price $24,000. And finally, they lived happily ever after. Very Happy

2. Moral Value that we can get from the movie

• Don’t negative thinking
• Keep spirit and don’t give up
• Nothing try but do or do not
• If we get a problem don’t be stress. But, clear that problem with good solving
• Mother will do anything for her child
• We must always remember, mother is everything
Back to top Go down

motherhood
Page 1 of 1