Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Cat Addict :3 ~ Check This Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
El fathi

El fathi

Cat Addict :3 ~ Check This Out Empty
PostSubject: Cat Addict :3 ~ Check This Out   Cat Addict :3 ~ Check This Out I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Helloooo, Bonjour, girls Very Happy Wokay, let me introduce my self. My name is Khonsa Rofifah, my friends call me Ofi, "Eh", "Woy", "Fi" okeh, whatever you want. From Jakarta and have been lived here (Soebanj) about three years but still can't speak Sunda haha -__- Now still in 10th grader, in –amazing class- Archipelago (standing applause cheers ). Yeah some of my friends know me as cat addict and I claim my self as momma cat hohoho.

Blue|Owl City|BEP|Lasagna|Soto|Satay|Water|Blue|White|Black|@konciahopipah|Khonsa Rofifah|http://konciahopipah.blogspot.com|Reading|Listening Music|Playing with my cat|Hafizhah and Doctor Wanna Be #amiiiiiiiiiiiiin|CAT|CAT|CAT

with love,

Cat Addict :3 ~ Check This Out Taylor-swift

Ailurophiles

Back to top Go down
Luthfiahfadlun

Luthfiahfadlun

Cat Addict :3 ~ Check This Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Addict :3 ~ Check This Out   Cat Addict :3 ~ Check This Out I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:49 am

[quote="

Cat Addict :3 ~ Check This Out Taylor-swift

Ailurophiles

[/quote]

i think you and ofi want to be famous, right? hehe
Back to top Go down

Cat Addict :3 ~ Check This Out
Page 1 of 1