Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

The Raid: Redemption (2012)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tiyainaya

tiyainaya

The Raid: Redemption (2012) Empty
PostSubject: The Raid: Redemption (2012)   The Raid: Redemption (2012) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:49 am

As a rookie member of an elite special-forces team, Rama (Iko Uwais) is instructed to hang back during a covert mission involving the extraction of a brutal crime lord from a rundown fifteen-story apartment block. But when a spotter blows their cover, boss Tama (Ray Sahetaphy) offers lifelong sanctuary to every every killer, gangster, and thief in the building in exchange fortheir heads. Now Rama must stand in for the team's fallen leader (Joe Taslim) and use every iota of his fighting strength - winding through every floor and every room to complete the mission and escape with his life. -- (C) Sony

The Raid: Redemption (2012) The%252BRaid%252BPoster
Back to top Go down
http://tyainhere.tumblr.com
bundalingga
Admin
bundalingga

The Raid: Redemption (2012) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (2012)   The Raid: Redemption (2012) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:12 pm

that's a second Iko Uwais' action movie, emmm i heard there would be a hollywood version of this, i think it was so good that they want to make it as a hollywood one. Very Happy

bravo indonesian movie. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://syifa-englishtalk.indonesianforum.net

The Raid: Redemption (2012)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy with English :: Hobby :: Movie-
Jump to: