Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

You must read!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dadel

You must read! Empty
PostSubject: You must read!   You must read! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:29 pm

I always knew this day would come
We’d be standing one by one
With our future in our hands
So many dreams so many plans

I always knew after all these year
There’d be laugh and there’d be tears
But never thought that I’d walk away
With so much joy but so much pain
And it’s so hard to say goodbye

But yesterdays gone we gotta keep moving on
I’m so thankful for the moments
So glad I got to know you
The times that we had I’ll keep like a photograph
And hold you in my heart forever
I’ll always remember
you

There are some lyrics from one of my favorite songs
You know the song? Myley Cyrus – I’ll always remember you
I very love this song, because it make me remember my graduation day with my friends in junior high school. This song very match with us.
I always knew this day would come. We’d be standing one by one. With the future in our hands. So many dreams so many plans. The lyrics like my story. Me and my friends standing in our last day together. We have dreams. We have plans. And we wanna reach our dream. No one can stop us.

I always knew after all these years. There’d be laugh and there’d be tears. But never thought that I’d walk away. With so much joy but so much pain. And it’s so hard to say goodbye. The lyrics like story bout us. I always knew that certain we must be apart. I knew that it’s hard for us. But, in the fact, we must reach our dreams. But, yesterday gone. And, we must keep moving on. We can’t just stayed in there.

Maybe, just it I can share to you all. Hope it useful for you Smile keep fighting!

Back to top Go down

You must read!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy with English :: Assyifa :: Show You Off-
Jump to: