Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Shutter Island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salmii

Salmii

Shutter Island Empty
PostSubject: Shutter Island   Shutter Island I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:32 am

There was two boys on the ship with clothes like detective they wear, but they're not real detective. Edward and Chuck went to shutter island to looked for who was killde his wife. On the Island they observation to solved everything they not know. For a long time at there, Edward getting worse, he think everyone is evil, he must found 'Andrew Laddies' because he killes Edward wif, but he didnt got it. He curious with a light house, he think there was a place could found andrew laddies and he tried but his partner chuck won't to there, so Edward decided to solved by his self "okay, i will go to there lonely" said Edward, while he looked aroud how to got there, he heard something fallen down into the sea, when he looked at down, he shockef what he saw, his friend chuck fallen down, then he run to there. When he at there he didin't found chuck, for far a place he looked cave and he went to there and he met Rachel who know everything about Andrew. Rachel tell everthing what her know, after that he looked for a manner how to went light house.
He at light house, actually there was director while sat on the chair, he tell something wrong to director not believed it, because the director know what the truth. Finally he know whio is andrew laddie and the answer is EDWARD.
Flashback section
Andrew was soldier, when his wife killed his childern on the lake and the he killed his wife. Everyone know Andrew is crazy tongue
Back to top Go down
http://langitkandirimu.blogspot.com
bundalingga
Admin
bundalingga

Shutter Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shutter Island   Shutter Island I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:53 am

Salmi, please move you review to the thread i already made special for the shutter island review.
Back to top Go down
https://syifa-englishtalk.indonesianforum.net

Shutter Island
Page 1 of 1