Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

Somebody by. Lemonade Mouth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sarawr

sarawr

Somebody by. Lemonade Mouth Empty
PostSubject: Somebody by. Lemonade Mouth   Somebody by. Lemonade Mouth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:09 pm

I watched the mv of this song on V-Channel. The song has a really good melody and lyrics. After I watched the mv, I googled about the song. The song is song from Lemonade Mouth movie, a 2010 disney movie. The singers are cast of Lemonade Mouth ; Bridgit Mendler, Adam Hicks, Naomi Scott, Hayley Kiyoko and Black Michael. But the role-singer is Bridgit. I already watched the movie too, such an amazing inspirational movie!

The song inspired me so much. It taught me to never stop to chase my dream, try to be 'somebody' and always working hard. Maybe, sometimes none want to hear us but please believe, always try and someday everybody will see and hear you!
I love this line of that song:
I'm so tired
of bein' invisible
But I feel it, yeah
Like a fire below the surface

Because I often feeling invisible lol.
I sugggest you to download this song and also download other lemonade mouth's song Smile
Back to top Go down
http://selenator.co.cc
bundalingga
Admin
bundalingga

Somebody by. Lemonade Mouth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody by. Lemonade Mouth   Somebody by. Lemonade Mouth I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:53 am

sarawr wrote:

Because I often feeling invisible lol.
I sugggest you to download this song and also download other lemonade mouth's song Smile

you just need to be a lil more show your uniqueness... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://syifa-englishtalk.indonesianforum.net

Somebody by. Lemonade Mouth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy with English :: Hobby :: Music-
Jump to: