Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

If I Were A Headmaster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bundalingga
Admin
bundalingga

If I Were A Headmaster Empty
PostSubject: If I Were A Headmaster   If I Were A Headmaster I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:53 am

You are the new headmaster of this school. You have two years to make this the perfect school. You can have as much money as you want, but you must spend it all in 2 years.

• What changes would you make immediately?
• What changes must be gradual?
• What would you do to make it a better school?
• What changes would you make?

Be specific. For example, don't say hire better teachers. You must say how you would find better teachers or what kind of teachers you would hire. Also, remember you must think like a headmaster, not like a student! Making school easy and letting the students do no exams or homework will not make parents happy!
Give the students 15 minutes to work alone. Then put them in groups of 3-5 with a leader to organize their thoughts. Each group's leader will give its "report" to the other students during the following class period.

Some vocabularies you can use: teachers, buildings, classrooms, activities, dorms, lunchrooms,curriculum, sports, playground, library, bathrooms,schedules,music, art,etc

SILVERQUEEN IS WAITING FOR YOU, THE BEST WRITER!!

Click Reply, then post your writing
Back to top Go down
https://syifa-englishtalk.indonesianforum.net
Anbarfirdaus

PostSubject: IF I BECOME A HEADMASTER,, so what will I do?   If I Were A Headmaster I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:57 am

• i'll make my student become a clever-dilligent-brilliant student and they'll join many competitions, so they'll get many experiences and skills. I'll not sit only in my sofa or my chair in front of the computer and let my student 'blind' to the information around the world..
so, my student get many new sklls and experiences, and then my school's level change to be better.

• my student join he competition in their school then in regency level, the province level, then national level, and last to international level. Next, people around my country know the quality about my student. yes ! my student and my school are famous now. then, people'll come my school to seek a job as teacher or anoher employee, and of course I'll choose the best from them with many conditional.
next year....

• I have the best teacher and brilliant student. so, people who come to my school want to be my student will pay the price more than before.
  • then I will build new buildings and buy some facillities for my beloved employee and student.. the school building, dormitory, dining room would be upgraded..
  • and tadaaa.. I have better school now..

Anbar Firdaus is waiting the highest score bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bundalingga
Admin
bundalingga

PostSubject: Re: If I Were A Headmaster   If I Were A Headmaster I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:40 am

Yaiyyy... you'll get a chocolate, for posting this assignment here.
Back to top Go down
https://syifa-englishtalk.indonesianforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I Were A Headmaster   If I Were A Headmaster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I Were A Headmaster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy with English :: Assyifa :: Assignment Basket-
Jump to: