Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

motherhood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rufaidahsyifa

motherhood Empty
PostSubject: motherhood   motherhood I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:03 pm

One day,there lived a small family.they were eliza as mother,every as father,clara as daughter,and lucas as son.they lived in the apartement.before eliza and every got married,eliza as writer,she lovedwriting very much.but,after they got married eliza’s activity is so busy.because her husband seldom stayed in their apartement.so,eliza did all of home activityand saved her child just by her self.
When clara’s birthday came soon eliza was so busy to preparedclara’s party. She went to any store to buy anything for party. Suddenly, she got a trouble, her bestfriend (shaila) was very angry to her,because eliza used shaila’s name in the blog. Eliza became stress,because when she prepared clara’s party she got a trouble.
Finally, she decided to go to another city. On the way to another city,she got call for every. When eliza talked with every,suddenly,lucas in a trouble. Eliza was panic and she turn left to back to her city for helped her child lucas. In her city eliza at 05.00 p.m o’clock birthday party was started. Every and eliza celebrated clara’s birthday together. After that,every and eliza talked in the balcon, every said “althoug,i seldom stey in home, i always think about you and our child. I gave a purple ipod to clara.” Eliza asked “we don’t have much money,how can you buy that ipod?” every answer “i sold my favorite book and get this check please opend this amplop!” eliza was shocked because when she opened the amplop she saw the check with prize $24000, and finally they lived happily ever after.

Moral value : 1. Don’t negative thinking
2. keep spirit and don’t give up
3. if we get a problem don’t be stress,but clear that
With good solving.
4. motherwiil do anything for her child
Back to top Go down

motherhood
Page 1 of 1