Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

an introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
emina_mutslalala

an introduction Empty
PostSubject: an introduction   an introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:44 pm

-an introduction.

holla guys, welcome to Em's world. ma full name's Mutsla Qanitah Thahadi, but just call me Mutsla.

fortunately i was born on December 28th, 1995. I was born in Balikpapan, but not actually ‘behind the board’-you know what I mean -..-

well, as all of you have already know, I’ve studied at SMAIT As-Syifa Boarding School for about 2 years now, and I wish a year more isn’t too long to spend =,=

everyone should has a dream, rite? and I either. Ma dreams are being a reporter on national-geographic, a psychologist of handicapped children, a world traveller, a multi-language translator, an owner of a little chocolate-café, and a kindergarten teacher.
and yeah, dreams are just dreams. forever ‘til you make it come true. so go get your dreams babe! u,u

worth a try to know me more? find me at:
-twitter: @mutslalala
-facebook: Mutsla Qanitah Thahadi
-tumblr: frozen-sugar.tumblr.com
-blog: 28desember.multiply.com

see ya! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Luthfiahfadlun

Luthfiahfadlun

an introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: an introduction   an introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:52 am

emina_mutslalala wrote:
-an introduction.

holla guys,

see ya! Smile)

holla too...
Back to top Go down

an introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy with English :: Assyifa :: Show You Off-
Jump to: